Anyone want to guess Stubbys height?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That donkey is constantly long dicking you Stubby. Youd definitely get more milage with a Pug.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After I saw the actor who played minnie me from Austin Powers at a burlesque club in NOLA.....wacked out on coke and getting handsy with strippers.....I've never really been the same.

Midgets kinda scare me a bit lol. They give me a weird sort of uncanny valley. It honest to God started in childhood with the Lollypop gild in Wizard of Oz.

Those creepy little fuckers look just like my grandma's 1955 Christmas decor came to life and had the palsy.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sewage Major is about 4ft 8"

we did the analysis at SG when he barely managed to tower over a standard sink vanity

And he has swans tattooed in his tit cleavage like some dirty stripper

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sewage Major is about 4ft 8"

we did the analysis at SG when he barely managed to tower over a standard sink vanity

And he has swans tattooed in his tit cleavage like some dirty stripper

There you are Stubby. Thought one of those crazy Orlando types ran over your portly ass. Glad you’re ok. You wish you were me you sedentary fatso. Mobile, limber and active. Amazing how you put up with yourself.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After I saw the actor who played minnie me from Austin Powers at a burlesque club in NOLA.....wacked out on coke and getting handsy with strippers.....I've never really been the same.

Midgets kinda scare me a bit lol. They give me a weird sort of uncanny valley. It honest to God started in childhood with the Lollypop gild in Wizard of Oz.

Those creepy little fuckers look just like my grandma's 1955 Christmas decor came to life and had the palsy.

I hearz they hold a lotta grudges, eh?

Lifetime of being the shortest and picked on all the time I guess.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I still say 29 donuts.
Insulting someone while you hide behind eMMUNITY.

You really are a big baby seaRat

Are you hiding from Jamal?
See my statement was true while yours is just drivel like you always post.

Is it drivel? Are your feeling hurt? Say stop. I think your avatar is fitting
Hurt? No why would I be hurt?

I'm not a sniveling whiny punk like you. lolololol

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the wife home, or down the street? Nice to know you live in a mixed neighborhood

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It must be a literal burning hell on earth, let's ask Stubby what it's like!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm pretty short myself but I enjoy it.

I cant really be like "Big is taller than me" because that doesn't mean much....I'm 5 feet exactly lol

I can get away with super high hooker heels and not have to worry about being taller than my date. Which would be revolting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People don't care if women are short tho.
It's actually more important if they're pretty or not.

More often than the men prefer the short woman over tall ones.

I've frequently seen instances where a tall guy like 6'5" has a 5' girlfriend.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I still say 29 donuts.
Insulting someone while you hide behind eMMUNITY.

You really are a big baby seaRat

Are you hiding from Jamal?
See my statement was true while yours is just drivel like you always post.

I bet you wouldn't DARE talk to Jamal like that LOL
I don't know who Jamal is, one of your kneegrow friends is he?

Ask yer wife (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People don't care if women are short tho.
It's actually more important if they're pretty or not.

More often than the men prefer the short woman over tall ones.

I've frequently seen instances where a tall guy like 6'5" has a 5' girlfriend.

I prefer men reasonably taller than me.....not towering.

I dont want to have to pull a stool out so I can make eye contact while bitching.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Joe