Anyone want to guess Stubbys height?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

It's not the material success, it's the bragging.

He drives a car, "fifty, sixty G's." He owns "a palace."

While this may be true (and, on the internet, of course it's true!), puffing up the pecs on the swag feels like there's some kind of psychological compensation mechanism at play here.

Just sayin'.

He brags because it pisses people off. The same people who have made nasty comments about people in poverty.
Bingo.
And it does seem to really piss off degenerate fairies like admin Burt and sewage off

cause they broke as fuck obviously

So imma keep bragging

Aw, Joo. Don't be like that. :Confused4:

All of us are giants despite our, um, shortcomings.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you look like a giant when you have your 6" heels on, freak.

You sound mad, Biggies.

I hope your anger is, um, short lived.
Mad? I’m not the one who came all the way from VF to cry about your mentally ill ass now am I, circus freak?

whhoop

No, you aren't, true.

Sorry if I, um, short-changed you, Joo.
The only one short changed here is you.

Unless of course you can afford a 6 bedroom palace and multiple luxury cars on that disability check.

lol. Werent you suicidal just a few years back, Princess? What happened? Stockings got your balls?

Yep, you're definitely, um, short-tempered. It's okay, though. I'm sure things will be better in short order.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

While this may be true (and, on the internet, of course it's true!), puffing up the pecs on the swag feels like there's some kind of psychological compensation mechanism at play here.

Just sayin'.

He brags because it pisses people off. The same people who have made nasty comments about people in poverty.
Bingo.
And it does seem to really piss off degenerate fairies like admin Burt and sewage off

So imma keep bragging

Yeah I'm pretty sure you look like a giant when you have your 6" heels on, freak.

You sound mad, Biggies.

Mad? I’m not the one who came all the way from VF to cry about your mentally ill ass now am I, circus freak?

whhoop

No, you aren't, true.

Unless of course you can afford a 6 bedroom palace and multiple luxury cars on that disability check.

lol. Werent you suicidal just a few years back, Princess? What happened? Stockings got your balls?

Yep, you're definitely, um, short-tempered. It's okay, though. I'm sure things will be better in short order.
Even if I was short I’d choose that over being a broke tranny who collects welfare.
Any day of the week

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

Bingo.

So imma keep bragging

You sound mad, Biggies.

whhoop

No, you aren't, true.

Even if I was short I’d choose that over being a broke tranny who collects welfare.
Any day of the week

Evidently, your flaming skills are nothing short of extraordinary.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

Bingo.

So imma keep bragging

You sound mad, Biggies.

whhoop

No, you aren't, true.

Any day of the week

About as extraordinary seeing your broke ass in a dress and some high heels

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt, I’d rather read that than ExtraLegs type posts. Wouldn’t you agree? Lol
Let me figure out the difference, Flea, and I'll get back to you. :daFuq4:

Joo doesn’t brag about having a harem of prostitutes LOL. Oh man, I miss EL

True, true.

But you must've missed the hundreds of posts where he waxes poetic about his Rolex, his Mercedes, his rental properties, his multi-million dollar fortune, his legal and philosophical genius, his animal magnetism, and his good looks.

Least attractive men on the planet, the ones who do that are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Haters and have nots hating and not having

lulz.

does it sting that much that I’m better than you?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

Bingo.

So imma keep bragging

You sound mad, Biggies.

whhoop

No, you aren't, true.

Any day of the week

There ya go Blurt. Stubby is Gods gift to dwarfs, and self perceived internet legends. What else would one expect from a dude whos 24 glazed donuts tall.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
176922591_10220071537233607_5513931488467804196_n.jpg

Stubby Tubby, the jolliest elf of all.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Everytime I got about 7" in em, they winced from the cervix pounding. I always paid it back tho with a big ol splooge!