Can anyone guess which group has the largest amount of LGBT and Feminists?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
jwfl.jpg

Jews are around 0.2% of the global population yet they have the largest concentration of LGBT and Feminists. Is this a coincidence or are SJW leftist political views part of the Jewish identity? Many Jews would argue they are.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah he is because his mother was and his ex wife too so his kids are chosenite by birth.

Oh my goodness

He’s lucky not to be on my bad side. When I found out he was a Jew, I used to torture The wise and the powerful with pictures of ovens and dead corpses in mass graves.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah he is because his mother was and his ex wife too so his kids are chosenite by birth.

Oh my goodness

He’s lucky not to be on my bad side. When I found out he was a Jew, I used to torture The wise and the powerful with pictures of ovens and dead corpses in mass graves.

I didn't know that guy was Jewish, but I haven't ever posted alongside him I don't think, just seen people mention him occasionally.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oh my goodness

I didn't know that guy was Jewish, but I haven't ever posted alongside him I don't think, just seen people mention him occasionally.

I tried to tell you without actually saying it when he posted here LOL. But yes, I went full ham with the Holocaust mockery.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh my goodness

I tried to tell you without actually saying it when he posted here LOL. But yes, I went full ham with the Holocaust mockery.

Is he a leftist SJW? They always seem to be for some reason.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oh my goodness

Is he a leftist SJW? They always seem to be for some reason.

Not sure. Never paid attention to his political views.