Anyone want to guess Stubbys height?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He must have mismanaged his monies to have been forced to take refuge in CR...

DD not even a pig would live like you. I’ve seen the photos. Your foul toilet, filthy couch. Greasy kitchen. A yard full of Cig butts and junk. Take refuge? How would you describe your pathetic existence. The life of a desperate troll.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He must have mismanaged his monies to have been forced to take refuge in CR...

DD not even a pig would live like you. I’ve seen the photos. Your foul toilet, filthy couch. Greasy kitchen. A yard full of Cig butts and junk. Take refuge? How would you describe your pathetic existence. The life of a desperate troll.

Mate, my garage is worth more than your shitty third world house...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I bet my outdoor spa is worth more than sewage majors entire house

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
After I saw the actor who played minnie me from Austin Powers at a burlesque club in NOLA.....wacked out on coke and getting handsy with strippers.....I've never really been the same.

Midgets kinda scare me a bit lol. They give me a weird sort of uncanny valley. It honest to God started in childhood with the Lollypop gild in Wizard of Oz.

Those creepy little fuckers look just like my grandma's 1955 Christmas decor came to life and had the palsy.

I hearz they hold a lotta grudges, eh?

Lifetime of being the shortest and picked on all the time I guess.

I'm pretty short myself but I enjoy it.

People don't care if women are short tho.
It's actually more important if they're pretty or not.

More often than the men prefer the short woman over tall ones.

I've frequently seen instances where a tall guy like 6'5" has a 5' girlfriend.

I prefer men reasonable taller than me.....not towering.

I dont want to have to pull a stool out so I can make eye contact while bitching.

every woman wants a tall dude ... I'm 6'3
No, most women want a fun guy with a decent sized and attractive cock...like mine. Get with the program sunshine!
:doink1:

Nope ! sorry. tall trumps all that

I cant speak for every woman, clearly. But the important thing is a man that knows how to eat pussy.

He could be tall, short, paralyzed from the neck down....but if he can eat pussy? I'll pretend he is funny or whatever else he wants to be

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
After I saw the actor who played minnie me from Austin Powers at a burlesque club in NOLA.....wacked out on coke and getting handsy with strippers.....I've never really been the same.

Midgets kinda scare me a bit lol. They give me a weird sort of uncanny valley. It honest to God started in childhood with the Lollypop gild in Wizard of Oz.

Those creepy little fuckers look just like my grandma's 1955 Christmas decor came to life and had the palsy.

I dont want to have to pull a stool out so I can make eye contact while bitching.

No, most women want a fun guy with a decent sized and attractive cock...like mine. Get with the program sunshine!

I cant speak for every woman, clearly. But the important is a man that knows how to eat pussy.

He could be tall, short, paralyzed from the neck down....but if he can eat pussy? I'll pretend he is funny or whatever else he wants to be

Pussy is like sweet corn... it should only be eaten raw when it's young and growing on the stalk.... :Gimme:

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin only eats pussy if it has four legs and shits in a litter box
I remember giggling when I first heard that little zinger in junior high, I was was still short then, only about 5'11"
So you were a freak in your junior years too?
define freak, and please be concise and factual

let your freak flag fly

I mean WTF? You say that you were short then "about 5'11" lolol there's liars and then there's bampots, fuck you BAMPOT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I cant speak for every woman, clearly. But the important thing is a man that knows how to eat pussy.

But you wouldn't parade a short fellow about in fronna yer friends and family tho ... he'd be like my moped, fun to ride but it's embarrassing when your friends see you on one LOL .... woman hold my hand down the street and feel proud, hold their pretty heads high

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But you wouldn't parade a short fellow about in fronna yer friends and family tho ... he'd be like my moped, fun to ride but it's embarrassing when your friends see you on one LOL .... woman hold my hand down the street and feel proud, hold their pretty heads high
Brad Pitt doesn't even do that you ten a penny peasant... (Genuine LOL then shudder)
h5bUYk9.png

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I cant speak for every woman, clearly. But the important is a man that knows how to eat pussy.

Pussy is like sweet corn... it should only be eaten raw when it's young and growing on the stalk.... :Gimme:

Are you speaking of your own two sexual organs?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There appears to be some sort of invisible FAHHGit mosquito around here buzzing about for attention

ddro03w-e9ee9f47-d6c8-454d-b482-8026f76e2ad1.gif

LMAO

giphy.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Six bedrooms and an outdoor spa, ladies and gentlemen!

Do I hear eight? Eight bedrooms and a ten-car garage?

Eight bedrooms and a ten-car garage, going once.

Twice.

Yes! Eight bedrooms and a ten-car garage to the gentlemen in the red cap and platform flip-flops!

Do I hear ten bedrooms and a private bowling alley?

Ten bedrooms anyone? Ten bedrooms and a private bowling alley?

Going once.

Twice.

Sold! Eight bedrooms and a ten-car garage to the gent from Orlando!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Twice.

Yes! Eight bedrooms and a ten-car garage to the gentlemen in the red cap and platform flip-flops!

Going once.

Twice.

He is so awesome, for a shorter non anglo-saxon person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Twice.

Going once.

Twice.

He is so awesome, for a shorter non anglo-saxon person.

The best part is, even with all his success he is one of the least classist, most down to earth people I know.

Such a refreshing change from the privileged white urban snobs who are always using the poor and minorities to push policies that have shown to only do harm.

Why does his material success piss people off? He is a better human being than most.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

It's not the material success, it's the bragging.

He drives a car, "fifty, sixty G's." He owns "a palace."

While this may be true (and, on the internet, of course it's true!), puffing up the pecs on the swag feels like there's some kind of psychological compensation mechanism at play here.

Just sayin'.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

While this may be true (and, on the internet, of course it's true!), puffing up the pecs on the swag feels like there's some kind of psychological compensation mechanism at play here.

Just sayin'.
Exactly, no one gives a rats ass if Stubby has a different Bugatti for everyday of the week or if he lives in The Dakota upstairs from Yoko,, he acts like an adolescent punk on the internet and is treated accordingly. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I read about a homeless man who protected an Asian woman from a racist attack on the subway...while the "good people" ignored the scene...that is humanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

He brags because it pisses people off. The same people who have made nasty comments about people in poverty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.
Exactly, no one gives a rats ass if Stubby has a different Bugatti for everyday of the week or if he lives in The Dakota upstairs from Yoko,, he acts like an adolescent punk on the internet and is treated accordingly. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

I read about a homeless man who protected an Asian woman from a racist attack on the subway...while the "good people" ignored the scene...that is humanity.

I'm sure you dont think of your behavior as juvenile and idiotic.

I know for fact what kind of person Big is. I lived with him.

I know when others try to respectfully engage YOU guys, you name call and say stupid shit. And you love calling your opposition uneducated, poor, rednecks. If that Asian or homeless guy was a blatant Trump supporter that whole "humannityyy" thing would be an after thought at most for you.

So....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

He brags because it pisses people off. The same people who have made nasty comments about people in poverty.
Bingo.
And it does seem to really piss off degenerate fairies like admin Burt and sewage off

cause they broke as fuck obviously

So imma keep bragging

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

I know when others try to respectfully engage YOU guys, you name call and say stupid shit. And you love calling your opposition uneducated, poor, rednecks. If that Asian or homeless guy was a blatant Trump supporter that whole "humannityyy" thing would be an after thought at most for you.

So....
How many times has Oerdim tried to respectfully debate with the coward wannabe war hero tard?

Tells you all you need to know about the yellow belly sap

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Flea, Dovey,

Just sayin'.

So....
How many times has Oerdim tried to respectfully debate with the coward wannabe war hero tard?

Tells you all you need to know about the yellow belly sap
Never change a thing puto, i love you just they you are.