Anyone Here Play The Hitman Series?

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I am playing Hitman: Blood Money right now. I've played silent assassin, and the new gen 1 2 and 3 all the way through, got about half way through codename 47 before I quit (playing it past 2010 feels weird.)

Anyone else here play these games? What do you think about them?

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️

Hitman is kind of like a puzzle game + sandbox game, especially the new gen trilogy.

Absolution is good but it's kind of like an action game as opposed to a stealth game.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin had fucking awesome levels, I'll never forget disguising myself as a chef and preparing pufferfish the incorrect way, leading to the target being poisoned.

Iconic for the stealth genre as a whole.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I played one of them and didnt' like them, kinda felt like it was gay to be all stealthy when you could just shoot people u knows what I mean. You ever play Nazi Zombies for Black Ops 2? That's some iconic shit

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I played one of them and didnt' like them, kinda felt like it was gay to be all stealthy when you could just shoot people u knows what I mean. You ever play Nazi Zombies for Black Ops 2? That's some iconic shit
You lack PATIENCE, nigga.

Hitman isn't a shoot-em-up game. In order to succeed you must adopt a methodical, slow, and flexible approach to each target. Instead of running into a target's hotel room and blowing them away, you sabotage the gas line on their stove, or place a bomb by their door, or poison their food instead.