Anyone know where I can find "Teh Poark"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
7rbjna.jpg

So LeFlynn, tell the class why exactly were you looking for the hog beast again?

Oh that's right to weep loud and clear that politics is no longer here. And why? According to you? Of course its because of all the mean logic and facts conservatives were hurtzing your precious libtard feelings with. All those bad WerdZ and common sense rebuttals!

But wait! The Countess of Cellulite always held the position that "you snowflakes should just ignore it" whenever autismin's flood of nonstop diarrhea meme spam was mentioned. Sage advice indeed! But one must wonder why you cretinous little snowflakes with the eggshell egos have such a difficult time following it when the shoe is on the other foot?

I say the thread title I just posted here is you weeping about this site over there. Let's do this the libtarded Murdy way. Prove it isn't. Should be easy as all it would take is screenshotting 24 posts

any bets on how long it takes for flynn to get bright red pissed and move this thread around or lock it? :Popcorn:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
'“They” break the rules and then start crying and blaming me for the way they act. As you know Oak, being a former mod at BF, there’s not a lot of alternatives to dissuade posters from spamming because BF himself wants the final say in what goes on his board, which is fine because he’s paying the bills, but it leaves the mods handcuffed to curb that kind of behavior.' - Flynn

3x7VCQj.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
'“They” break the rules and then start crying and blaming me for the way they act. As you know Oak, being a former mod at BF, there’s not a lot of alternatives to dissuade posters from spamming because BF himself wants the final say in what goes on his board, which is fine because he’s paying the bills, but it leaves the mods handcuffed to curb that kind of behavior.' - Flynn

3x7VCQj.jpg

That's not "whining."

This is:

Try again ass kisser.

How come you didn't post the whole conversation?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3x7VCQj.jpg
Translation

I just wanna make everyone who hurts my feelings go away! :LOL3:

No One

Factory Bastard
Flynns fundemental deficiency aside from terrible ratings and low intelligence is that he just isn't well respected.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I mention that I got the west coast whales really worked up now?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
DANG !! Biggy was as ecstatic as tho' he gained a fucking inch in absolute height :LOL3: fucking pygmyfied bastard LOL

enano-midget.gif

Show me your pant cuffs little fella' // if they're not hemmed I owe yeh a fiver :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss Lily too…

In fact, her presence is required for the political board’s survival.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW that troons "Cindy" comes off as a completely unhinged lunatic transtifa type. It tries to racialize a random act of violence by a homeless drug addict but ignores that black criminal drug addicts also do the same. The problem is they are drug addicts and violent criminals. Their race isn't the problem.

No One

Factory Bastard
BTW that troons "Cindy" comes off as a completely unhinged lunatic transtifa type. It tries to racialize a random act of violence by a homeless drug addict but ignores that black criminal drug addicts also do the same. The problem is they are drug addicts and violent criminals. Their race isn't the problem.
He was pretty batshit even before starting to inject female hormones.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
42% of troons do attempt to kill themselves. Actually go through with mutilation actually causes the attempted suicide rates to GO UP to 47%. They and everyone else have been lied to, we were told that mutilation was supposed to solve their suicide problem, however after hundreds of thousands of other people's dollars getting spent they self delete at even higher rates.

It is an all around evil policy especially when they target children who cannot consent.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
42% of troons do attempt to kill themselves. Actually go through with mutilation actually causes the attempted suicide rates to GO UP to 47%. They and everyone else have been lied to, we were told that mutilation was supposed to solve their suicide problem, however after hundreds of thousands of other people's dollars getting spent they self delete at even higher rates.

It is an all around evil policy especially when they target children who cannot consent.
It would be funny as fuck if that troon offed himself with a high caliber pistol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ironically he was posting about how he bought a new high caliber pistol because he wants to selectively kill white homeless drug addicts whom he claims are "Nazis" but he wrongly claims everyone who is not him is a Nazi.

Mentally ill people like him shouldn't even be allowed to have guns. That is one group (along with felons) I am fine with not being armed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ironically he was posting about how he bought a new high caliber pistol because he wants to selectively kill white homeless drug addicts whom he claims are "Nazis" but he wrongly claims everyone who is not him is a Nazi.

Mentally ill people like him shouldn't even be allowed to have guns. That is one group (along with felons) I am fine with not being armed.
shut up you absolute bell-end ...