Flynn you fucking panel abusing Transtard

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why have you banned me from replying to certain threads in Meltdown?

I'm aware you've barred me from general too , meh whatever, but how the fuck can you justify doing it in the flame section, you ridiculous twat?

Screenshot-28.png

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Is poor Scouse having another hissy fit at 3 am, Flynn time?

Oh hell no.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt you FAGGOT.

Once again, HELLO.

You rudely ignored my previous cordial greeting. :MurdR:

Is it because I laughed at your new blue wig and matching leather hotpants?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, BF has said he is the one who can modify privileges. I am sure Flynn of the tiny penis is the one lying and whispering in his ear. Talking about troons is not specifically political but Flynn does love to lie.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yoooo funneh, I kill you last....

See? This is why I let you stick around.
You "let" me stick around, do you?

Is that sort of like how you let Flynn use your wrestling dolls as plungers when she has to unclog your skull?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadly, BF has said he is the one who can modify privileges. I am sure Flynn of the tiny penis is the one lying and whispering in his ear. Talking about troons is not specifically political but Flynn does love to lie.
^ Law & Oerdin man can't respect a rule to save his life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are mentally ill and dislike anything which doesn't confirm your delusions but the reality is talking about troons is not in and of itself political. It is only Flynn lying and pretending otherwise.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I'm aware you've barred me from general too , meh whatever, but how the fuck can you justify doing it in the flame section, you ridiculous twat?

Screenshot-28.png
She does that when you upset her.

I made her push that “make him stop hurting me” button many times now

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I realize you are mentally ill and dislike anything which doesn't confirm your delusions but the reality is talking about troons is not in and of itself political. It is only Flynn lying and pretending otherwise.
"...but the reality is..."

Dude. You wouldn't recognize "the reality" if Andy Ngô fucked you in the ass with it.

Stop playing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Someone is salty that troons and their troonery got called out. Would you prefer a different term then? Would that make you stop crying? Maybe we can call you guys by the old term of Transexual Fetishists?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
the reality is talking about troons is not in and of itself political.

Then why, in all the "discussions" I've seen, do the anti- crowd never mention circumcisions which are very much an irreversible surgical procedure foisted on infants before they can evaluate their options or even say the word "No" for that matter?

If it's about consent why does circumcision get a pass unless it's because it's popular among a certain ideological community?

If someone is only against certain procedures when the people getting/promoting them are ideologically different from what one side considers "the norm" then that absolutely *is* a political issue, not an objective and reasoned position.

So where are all the rallies/bills/media analysis calling for banning circumcisions?

Unserious arguments are unserious.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Screenshot-28.png

Are you mad?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then why, in all the "discussions" I've seen, do the anti- crowd never mention circumcisions which are very much a surgical procedure foisted on infants before they can evaluate their options or even say the word "No" for that matter?

If it's about consent why does circumcision get a pass unless it's because it's popular among a certain ideological community?

If someone is only against certain procedures when the people getting/promoting them are ideologically different from what one side considers "the norm" then that absolutely *is* a political issue, not an objective and reasoned position.

So where are all the rallies/bills/media analysis calling for banning circumcisions?

I am fine with banning circumcisions though truthfully that would probably be struck down by courts due to constitutional protections for religious practices.

There is no medical case for chemical castrations or child mutilations as there literally have been no long term studies. I could specifically link sources but then Flynn the turd will jump to his usual panel abuse. In fact, studies in Finland and and the UK found suicides go up when you mutilate children which is exactly the opposite of the claim the gender cultists made that it reduces suicides.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That faggot fairy admin will suck a dick whether it’s circumcised or not.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I am fine with banning circumcisions though truthfully that would probably be struck down by courts due to constitutional protections for religious practices.

Religious affiliation is a choice, not a race or some other genetically-coded inevitability. A baby may grow up to decide he or she wants to join a different religion or follow no religion at all.

So unless you're arguing that infants/children are the *property* of their parents to do with however they see fit, "religious practices" doesn't include body mutilation. Conversely, if infants/children *are* their parents' property, you don't have an objection leg to stand on when a parent initiates or approves giving a kid hormone blockers or scheduling a medical procedure.

Should we approve of female genital mutilation too, on the grounds that it is "normal" according to certain cultural communities?

Fuck's sake I hope not.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since we now have a troon thread again. I am wondering if this is Flynn, Blurt, or just one of their fellow travelers? It is a picture of a troon with a clearly erect penis waiting in line to use the women's restroom. You transexual Fetishists really get off on this shit, don't you?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Religious affiliation is a choice, not a race or some other genetically-coded inevitability. A baby may grow up to decide he or she wants to join a different religion or follow no religion at all.

So unless you're arguing that infants/children are the *property* of their parents to do with however they see fit, "religious practices" doesn't include body mutilation. Conversely, if infants/children *are* their parents' property, you don't have an objection leg to stand on when a parent initiates or approves giving a kid hormone blockers or scheduling a medical procedure.

Should we approve of female genital mutilation too, on the grounds that it is "normal" according to certain cultural communities?

Fuck's sake I hope not.
Troonery is not genetic and is without a doubt a mental health issue. Thus why so many autistic kids traditionally troon out hoping it will solve their massive social issues. When it doesn't and the reality that they have mutilated themselves for no benefit they kill themselves at even higher rates. So, no, this doesn't help them at all. BTW left alone 80% to 85% grow out of it while the remainder mostly just become gay poofters.

Once you give them puberty blockers, which do permanent and irreversible damage to brain and bone development, and cross sex hormones though 93% go through with self mutilation. Again, this results in permanent irreversible damage, increased suicide rates, and lower average life expectancy as well as sterilization. All on children who can neither consent nor even understand the consequences of doing this. It is in every way 3vil and under the Nuremberg Code it is a crime against humanity (medical experiments on subjects who cannot consent).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No ignored content

That faggot ass admin got slapped in the mouth

his bitch ass. Lmao

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Circumcisions are irreversible even if/when the kid "grows out" of the religion chosen for them by their parents.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My minions tell me that Flynn is over at CBT crying that conservative viewpoints ruined life for her here