Lets play a Flynn game. Tell me how fucking stupid you truly are.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

triggs

Mommy's boy
Oh for fuck sakes! Here we go. You know what idiot forget it. If you have to be all secret squirrel about it then you were an absolute nobody.

Hey not for a second was I a "somebody" at that fucking cesspool of a board. I admit my nic on there was a punching bag for the majority my time there, but I had a laugh because of it. The fuckers who took it too seriously were the nobody's in my eyes.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh for fuck sakes! Here we go. You know what idiot forget it. If you have to be all secret squirrel about it then you were an absolute nobody.

Hey not for a second was I a "somebody" at that fucking cesspool of a board. I admit my nic on there was a punching bag for the majority my time there, but I had a laugh because of it. The fuckers who took it too seriously were the nobody's in my eyes.

*Yawn*

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

tell me. I promise not to blab

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
that really bugs you ehh BORIAN ?
giphy.gif
tumblr_lxnxiuhnHT1qhkail.jpg

Oh my. Posting idiotic gifs is the best you can do?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck you..I have your flip flop, says you involve it in to many masterbatory fantasies ...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Can you fucking morons quit tardjacking this thread? You've all proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are all fucking stupid to the Freemason 66th level of ignorant enlightenment.

Great big giant fucking imbeciles.