Scouse! Lets play PS4 lad!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let us come together and play manly games!

PM me and let us share our PS ID!

Call of duty WW2 (ACHTUNG Feind!)
And Modern Warfare I have!

What do you think?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bomber.thumb.gif.3db11cf1269cb96547620ef34cb043e3.gif

BuDIqRwIUAAx1bH.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My current PSN ID is “iFingerBlast” with a Beagle avatar, anyone wanting to play MW is welcome join the squad
Modern warfare?

Please let's camp together and piss people off

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So any of you here wanna join?

PS4 and Modern Warfare or WW2 multiplayer during the holidays?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Video games are for kids !

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My current PSN ID is “iFingerBlast” with a Beagle avatar, anyone wanting to play MW is welcome join the squad
Modern warfare?

Please let's camp together and piss people off
Send me a friend request Im playing MW now and again but it’s full of safe spaces for noobs and a shotgun camp fest...

AWESOME!!!

I will play on Friday, since I have a lot of work to do. But on Friday I have 12 days off!!! Hardcore PS4. I send you a friend request!!! Would be awesome!

LOL@ Shotgun fest! My fav weapon! I am a sissy in that game! I have (LGBTQ) and my 5 letter name and the rainbow card and I camp!!! 2 mines and restock. Also the perk, that no one can throw grenades on me! That pisses people off! Amazing game!

FREE 4 ALL I play.

Which mode do you play, Shampaign?

Who is else on the bandwaggon!?? Some BF group on the PS4 on Chrissy holidays!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You seen this game Dilf? Coming out next year looks the shit :ThumbsUp3:

What is HC SnD? Hardcore Search and Destroy?? I will play any mode too. Even the new mode „Infected“ is fucking funny. I troll my teammates when hide in a spot. I shoot around, so the infected come searching us. It pisses of a lot people. Reactions are priceless. But dont worry. I can play serious too . Lolololo

I will watch your ManEater later. I am in my 4th meeting. LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You seen this game Dilf? Coming out next year looks the shit :ThumbsUp3:

Hahhh!!! That’s seems like a game for me!

But playing as a shark?? WTF??? This is Ecco the Dolphin on steroidS! Consider me in!

I love GORE games! Bestest GORE GAME was “Manhunt” !!! I loved that game!!! I cracked up every time and I was afraid like a sissy the same time. Thanks to political correctness there is no more Gore in games. In Call of Duty you had WORLD AT WAR!!! Proper NAZI GORE with CRUSHED CORPSES, open legs and cracked SKULL after you BAZOOKA’ed a Nikker.

Now?? Nothing. In Modern Warfare they halfed assed. If I play a war game, I wanna see reality. No Mikey Mouse stuff!

Hope that SHARK has good gore.I wanna eat FAT PEOPLE like in the traiLet.

5 STARS!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
200w.gif

I will watch your ManEater later. I am in my 4th meeting. LOL :Alarming: ALERT ...ATTENTION SEEKING SENTENCE....
YOu Uber driver sure cam plan your rides whenever you want, right? You Pollak scum!:facepalm:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
200w.gif

I will watch your ManEater later. I am in my 4th meeting. LOL :Alarming: ALERT ...ATTENTION SEEKING SENTENCE....

4th meeting must be code for his 4th passenger for the day......very obviously a miserable human being

given his extreme disdain for UBER one can only assume that’s really what he does for a living :doink2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LOL4:

TheHaze

Site Supporter

I’m surprised you even know what the internet is you old fossil, unless the nurses in your old folks home log you in on here while they’re changing your pissbag.

I have no interest in video games,fast cars is what I play with so get a clue Jr - - - - - - -

PS - I will have to ask my son which box he has and thinking it's a X Box but in any case betting he would crush you !

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m surprised you even know what the internet is you old fossil, unless the nurses in your old folks home log you in on here while they’re changing your pissbag.

I have no interest in video games,fast cars is what I pay with so get a clue Jr - - - - - - -

PS - I will have to ask my son which box he has and thinking it's a X Box but in any case betting he would crush you !
Cute! Tell me more about you paying with cars...

TheHaze

Site Supporter

I have no interest in video games,fast cars is what I play with so get a clue Jr - - - - - - -

Cute! Tell me more about you playing with cars...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi oi oi you lot. Before you all obey to the Christmas regime and play good sheep's let us all come together.

Who is innit for some modern warfare on PS4???

PM me your ID. I add you!