Hey everybody wheres my old mates DILF and Scouse ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not spoke to Hatter or Fucknut for years

As my brother Aryan saided! Welcome YNC Veteran and Legend Gremlin! I hope you stay around. This board is like YNC forum in the hey days!!!!

Just without FiLTH (expect chronic dick sniFFers like X, Flynn or their Boss: Mr Whipple! Beware of these filthy men).

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Only reason I asked was because I wondered whether Dilf has feuded with him elsewhere lol.
Don't you worry mate. Mr Whipple won't cum back. He was arrested last week, due to sniffing business men anuses in public. Poor guy.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope he got a lengthy sentence for such depravity!
I am not sure, since it is a new trend. X and Blurt are also into this. And it is always businessmen. Just insane.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

can you transport more YNC Classic CORPSES heRE????

I think about Liacon, BMNJ, DJ Shorty Boy, RapeWolf, RapeApe (!!!) and Fuknut???? Maybe FatherSniffer Bodger even?

Legion, DrPoopooPepper (as you used to call him LOL), MadHatter.... loads of lost CORPSES to find.

I really hated that pepper guy. I mean, he boiled my blood. Don't know why. Sadly I can't find any of his videos.

He used to post a video every week from his kitchen. Remember?

One time I crossed a line and he made a video in the woods about his mother. A sick freak.

But I can't anything. I thought the Internet never forgets.

Yeah, we need more CORPSES here.

Strange how some people go from posting online everyday for years and then completely vanish.

Perhaps he's still around but uses a different handle or something, either that or he's in jail lol.
That is what I am constantly asked in my head sometimes. I never met these people. But I remember having proper online feuds or friendships. Exchanging every day, trolling here and there. And then... nothing. Gone. For life.

Same with execution style

ME9F13F_o.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
that cat always reminds me of him ever since he used it as his avi
Yeah, he had this exsct aggrassive snd PARABOLIC cat as an avi. And his posts were hillarious and sick. I cracked up all the time. Imagining a norwegian lad trolling people.