Hey everybody wheres my old mates DILF and Scouse ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

can you transport more YNC Classic CORPSES heRE????

I think about Liacon, BMNJ, DJ Shorty Boy, RapeWolf, RapeApe (!!!) and Fuknut???? Maybe FatherSniffer Bodger even?

Legion, DrPoopooPepper (as you used to call him LOL), MadHatter.... loads of lost CORPSES to find.

I really hated that pepper guy. I mean, he boiled my blood. Don't know why. Sadly I can't find any of his videos.

He used to post a video every week from his kitchen. Remember?

One time I crossed a line and he made a video in the woods about his mother. A sick freak.

But I can't anything. I thought the Internet never forgets.

Yeah, we need more CORPSES here.

Strange how some people go from posting online everyday for years and then completely vanish.

Perhaps he's still around but uses a different handle or something, either that or he's in jail lol.
That is what I am constantly asked in my head sometimes. I never met these people. But I remember having proper online feuds or friendships. Exchanging every day, trolling here and there. And then... nothing. Gone. For life.

Same with execution style with his beast fantasies, RapeApe and his fine expressions, Cricks with his epic trolling, JAK etc. ZYKRON, Legion the ehoreson. Where are they?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

I think about Liacon, BMNJ, DJ Shorty Boy, RapeWolf, RapeApe (!!!) and Fuknut???? Maybe FatherSniffer Bodger even?

Legion, DrPoopooPepper (as you used to call him LOL), MadHatter.... loads of lost CORPSES to find.

I really hated that pepper guy. I mean, he boiled my blood. Don't know why. Sadly I can't find any of his videos.

One time I crossed a line and he made a video in the woods about his mother. A sick freak.

He was a narc! A copper with ill intent. He doesn’t even know that I live just around the corner I shit you not. He’s balding, has thicker glasses and a poor dress sense.

LOL someone sent me a very unflattering pic of him wearing a cheap suit and looking shifty as hell. I remember him going ballistic when I posted it haha.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

Strange how some people go from posting online everyday for years and then completely vanish.

Perhaps he's still around but uses a different handle or something, either that or he's in jail lol.
Yeah, it's weird eh... Happens often lol peeps just vanish...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

He was a narc! A copper with ill intent. He doesn’t even know that I live just around the corner I shit you not. He’s balding, has thicker glasses and a poor dress sense.
Are for real? He lives near you?

Does he know that? Is it possible to find anything out about him? Maybe a pic. I remember his fuck face.

It was 8 years ago.

Any infos on him would be highly appreciated. I read that he made childs book or something and bought a new house. His last activity was on liveleak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

That is what I am constantly asked in my head sometimes. I never met these people. But I remember having proper online feuds or friendships. Exchanging every day, trolling here and there. And then... nothing. Gone. For life.

Same with execution style with his beast fantasies, RapeApe and his fine expressions, Cricks with his epic trolling, JAK etc. ZYKRON, Legion the ehoreson. Where are they?

Shit yeah, ExecutionStyle. He's been MIA for years.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

Sometimes life has claws. It’s not always rainbows and unicorns and apples. And sometimes their trolling was a cry for help. And hopefully they even just got bored with it all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

Does he know that? Is it possible to find anything out about him? Maybe a pic. I remember his fuck face.

It was 8 years ago.

Any infos on him would be highly appreciated. I read that he made childs book or something and bought a new house. His last activity was on liveleak.
He doesn’t know…and I don’t even care. There are good mangroves where he lives. I go there for mud crab and bream.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

He doesn’t know…and I don’t even care. There are good mangroves where he lives. I go there for mud crab and bream.
Yeah, probably the best you can do. That guy is a sick man. I bet he murdered many and has ordered small real dolls. The freak he is.

But Gallium. You never know. If you one day see him live in a supermarket, look him in the eyes and say:

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

Sometimes life has claws. It’s not always rainbows and unicorns and apples. And sometimes their trolling was a cry for help. And hopefully these even just got bored with it all.
That's deep lol
I don't really give a shit like that, this ain't my life but I enjoy the banter and I've made some friends here and there, I like pics and gifs mainly tbh... Bastard Factory is just like my home page... I'm thankful for this board...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Yeah, probably the best you can do. That guy is a sick man. I bet he murdered many and has ordered small real dolls. The freak he is.

But Gallium. You never know. If you one day see him live in a supermarket, look him in the eyes and say:

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
He’s a a crooked copper. I have a few funny stories to tell of him. He tried to requisition a gun off me back in the day ffs!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Didn't Badger have a handle on here? I can't remember the name, his avvy was Vic Reeves...

0365e2c49468c1edcf4abfd4b28f5e1b--bob.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
He’s a a crooked copper. I have a few funny stories to tell of him. He tried to requisition a gun off me back in the day ffs!
Are you talking about DP?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

Sometimes life has claws. It’s not always rainbows and unicorns and apples. And sometimes their trolling was a cry for help. And hopefully these even just got bored with it all.
That's deep lol
I don't really give a shit like that, this ain't my life but I enjoy the banter and I've made some friends here and there, I like pics and gifs mainly tbh... Bastard Factory is just like my home page... I'm thankful for this board...
Hey….I was going to have a laugh with you about something: did you know the Scotsmen that I’ve ever met in Oz, where rowdy fuckers that love a bit of dark meat? I shit you not! Lol…ask any ordinary Aussie if Im embellishing that truth. (@Frood excluded)
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

That's deep lol
Hey….I was going to have a laugh with you about something: did you know the Scotsmen that I’ve ever met in Oz, where rowdy fuckers that love a bit of dark meat? I shit you not! Lol…ask any ordinary Aussie if Im embellishing that truth. (@Frood excluded)
Yeah we're rough when the booze is flowing

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
Haha that guy is something else... Very strange and intriguing he's a bit like SSS...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

That's deep lol
I have this political story about a short irate Scotsman 300 ton crane driver and a drunk elder aboriginal fighting in the Perth CBD. And yours truly…me…kinda provoked it all. It’s hysterical! Cops had to be called in to try stop absolute chaos.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
Haha that guy is something else... Very strange and intriguing he's a bit like SSS...
He’s a bit of a nutter really. Science buff. And an exquisite policeman on the net. Did I mention that he also sung in a heavy metal band?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
He’s a bit of a nutter really. Science buff. And an exquisite policeman on the net. Did I mention that he also sung in a heavy metal band?
As much as he was annoying he was very intriguing like weirdo shit lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
It was possibly part of his job though. I though it weird that an Aussie copper bloke would have so much interest in gore and sex forums and feel the need to report about it here back home. It’s not as if there’s a huge Australian following. I think at the end of the day, he overstepped a few boundaries.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

That's deep lol
I have this political story about a short irate Scotsman 300 ton crane driver and a drunk elder aboriginal fighting in the Perth CBD. And yours truly…me…kinda provoked it all. It’s hysterical! Cops had to be called in to try stop absolute chaos.
LMAO just the usual! A guy I know moved to the gold coast I think, he's an electrician, apparently Aus was screaming out for tradesmen... He gets a box of Buckfast tonic wine sent every month lol... Honestly the place he's staying looks absolutely beautiful with fishing right by his house for BIG fish like trevally, I'd love to go see him...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
o
It was possibly part of his job though. I though it weird that an Aussie copper bloke would have so much interest in gore and sex forums and feel the need to report about it here back home. It’s not as if there’s a huge Australian following. I think at the end of the day, he overstepped a few boundaries.
Shit, this is the intro thread...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
o
I never noticed these things! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
o
Same, there's nothing wrong with the conversation here but we need to move elsewhere now, I've called you to another thread to talk lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
o
Same, there's nothing wrong with the conversation here but we need to move elsewhere now, I've called you to another thread to talk lol
Sweet….it’s 1:23 and I’m ready to snooze man! :ThumbsUp1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
God Dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Weegs,

It was 8 years ago.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

And then leave.
The one and only…
o
Sweet….it’s 1:23 and I’m ready to snooze man! :ThumbsUp1:
1.23am?