Lets play a Flynn game. Tell me how fucking stupid you truly are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Careful Whips dorayisgay is pretty tough

tenor.gif

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
is it legal to verbally power crush a special olympian in Canada ? I'm not sure about the States if so..............PARTY TIME !
e59501ff838e6f9422d7fa22208aef46d135601e.png

Why do all of your posts reek of imitation Axe bodywash and dollar store cologne?
A better question is ...HOW DO YOU KNOW THE SCENTS OF THAT SHIT >>>>YOU POOR PRENTENDER !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh god .. did you just do the ole' 'turn my awesome post against me' routine ?? were you THAT impressed ?? ffs you rookie !

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
is it legal to verbally power crush a special olympian in Canada ? I'm not sure about the States if so..............PARTY TIME !

Why do all of your posts reek of imitation Axe bodywash and dollar store cologne?
A better question is ...HOW DO YOU KNOW THE SCENTS OF THAT SHIT >>>>YOU POOR PRENTENDER !!

Mr. Goat Nipple. When you start posting in a language from this galaxy perhaps I might stop jacknife powerbombing you through 30 story buildings.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh god .. did you just do the ole' 'turn my awesome post against me' routine ?? were you THAT impressed ?? ffs you rookie !

Hey walking buttplug. No one asked for your fucking idiotic opinion. So take your spam and take a fucking hike. Hopefully, in front of an oncoming cement truck.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
outgunned homo ....LOL....

Mr. Goat Nipple. When you start posting in a language from this galaxy perhaps I might stop jacknife powerbombing you through 30 story building.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mr. Goat Nipple. When you start posting in a language from this galaxy perhaps I might stop jacknife powerbombing you through 30 story building.

Is that right? By who? You? Stinky? The two of you cretins couldn't even tie your shoelaces correctly while combining both your brain power. Stop with the magical fairy tales. Faggot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Is that right? By who? You? Stinky? The two of you cretins couldn't even tie your shoelaces correctly while combining both your brain power. Stop with the magical fairy tales. Faggot.

source.gif

mr-whipple-gif.gif

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Oh! A slice... of pizza... next to a steaming pile of poop... with eyes! I still don't get it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey walking buttplug. No one asked for your fucking idiotic opinion. So take your spam and take a fucking hike. Hopefully, in front of an oncoming cement truck.
oh yah you typing fucking anus .. meet my wang

So you're calling your mutated clitoris a, "wang?"

Dipshit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If that helps calm your jitters upon a meAt and grEEt ... sure

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva