Does anyone know where my girl Oak is at?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I miss that robust woman. Man, she has a mouth on her.

She's one of my favorite posters because she kicks Freud's ass, and then beats up Aryan, turning him into an African.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
the last time I saw her she was I a river of tears double fisting a bag of double stuffed Oreos cause I LOL’d that she went completely catatonic over a gimp like Farmer showing up on SG

but then she thought that she was going to end SG by claiming to keep the torch burning for the saga that was once the me & Flea beef...

& then I blocked her here and I’ve never seen her since... and life is glorious :Grin3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
the last time I saw her she was I a river of tears double fisting a bag of double stuffed Oreos cause I LOL’d that she went completely catatonic over a gimp like Farmer showing up on SG

but then she thought that she was going to end SG by claiming to keep the torch burning for the saga that was once the me & Flea beef...

& then I blocked her here and I’ve never seen her since... and life is glorious :Grin3:

Now, see I missed all that because I left SG and don't go where Oak goes to post.

So what happened, now?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Now, see I missed all that because I left SG and don't go where Oak goes to post.

So what happened, now?

I just figured someone finally choked her to death.... cause we know she isn’t getting laid.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So what happened, now?

I just figured someone finally choked her to death.... cause we know she isn’t getting laid.

Okay.

So. Do you really know what happened?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So what happened, now?

Okay.

It sounds like she infuriated Bildo and used some derogatory comments about the transgendered before Bildo banned her @ CO... none of her minion tards went to bat for her.... and then she was here.... but we called out a few of her duals and Lotus was convinced it was her too and they go way back... and it’s not forbidden here to do that, so maybe she just realized that she didn’t need to go off ALL her meds for the heavy hitting action she craved cause no one wants to deal with her miserable fat ass... ?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So what happened, now?

Okay.

It sounds like she infuriated Bildo and used some derogatory comments about the transgendered before Bildo banned her @ CO... none of her minion tards went to bat for her.... and then she was here.... but we called out a few of her duals and Lotus was convinced it was her too and they go way back... and it’s not forbidden here to do that, so maybe she just realized that she didn’t need to go off ALL her meds for the heavy hitting action she craved cause no one wants to deal with her miserable fat ass... ?

Hmmm....

Oak never really struck me as the kind of person to hide behind a nic. She was always very opinionated and wanted people to know exactly where she was coming from.

Well. I for one enjoy Oak and her very sassy ways.

We have you, Flea, Dovey, Fox, Succubus, Freud and Lotusbud representing the women. One more couldn't hurt.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn pining for Poarkzilla again, there's that deja vu feeling....

I still fondly recall how salty the burrito bison got when that now infamous and thoroughly grotesque image of her ginormous 500lb, mobility scooter-stricken ass was leaked by person's unknown.

There was literally no comeback from the sheer embarrassment which the portly poarkster suffered from that incident. E-death was an inevitability in the future at some point, so no wonder she's MIA.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Flynn pining for Poarkzilla again, there's that deja vu feeling....

I still fondly recall how salty the burrito bison got when that now infamous and thoroughly grotesque image of her ginormous 500lb, mobility scooter-stricken ass was leaked by person's unknown.

There was literally no comeback from the sheer embarrassment which the portly poarkster suffered from that incident. E-death was an inevitability in the future at some point, so no wonder she's MIA.
Burrito bison...lol...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You don't say?

You mean that faggot admong stood there and said nothing in her defense?

lmao