Does anyone know where my girl Oak is at?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the last time I saw her she was I a river of tears double fisting a bag of double stuffed Oreos cause I LOL’d that she went completely catatonic over a gimp like Farmer showing up on SG

but then she thought that she was going to end SG by claiming to keep the torch burning for the saga that was once the me & Flea beef...

& then I blocked her here and I’ve never seen her since... and life is glorious :Grin3:
Oh my

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is there anyone Fatty Patty err I mean hefty Murdy hasn’t backstabbed?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss Viz.

Best thing to come out of the UK since the Magna Carta.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Interesting that you’re just cretinous enough to believe that Bigly Blather.

Have you visited that wall in Antarctica yet?
It’s on this thread you dipshit mentally I’ll moron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Interesting that you’re just cretinous enough to believe that Bigly Blather.

Have you visited that wall in Antarctica yet?

I'd say it's more interesting how you lot demonstrate how true that is.....but it's not interesting it all. It's kinda pathetic and predictable.

But you gotta come in and gaslight and tell the readers they don't see what we all see. It's just "bigly blather" and it's cretinous for anyone to observe something that paints people you like as the two faced fakes they are.

It doesn't matter how hateful and viscious someone is as long as they echo your opinions, they can do no wrong at all and people who challange your opinions are just scum bags who are always wrong. Murd is fine using private convos as forum material and fine to use a former friends(that she turned on) daughter and a private incident to lie and make vile accusations, but it's not okay for the former friend to show the convo and the truth. I was supposed to just allow this shrew to paint me as an abuser of my own daughter and paint my daughter as some under age cyber skank soliciting men for dick pics for months on end. It was wrong of me to defend myself and show what really happened.

IM wrong for telling my OWN business that she was using as a character smear. She's cool to use people's PI to lie about them....but no can use their own PI to establish the truth.

It's also cool for her to talk about other people's bodies and sexual performance and details of encounters she had with them all without their consent to discuss it.

We see your glaring and ghoulish biases all because you just don't view anyone who disagrees with your opinions as human beings. We are just all evil scum bags who have no right to any of our boundaries or any right to slap back if we are attacked and we definitely cannot observe the actions of a two faced backstabber who is hateful to everyone she has no personal use for.

Now that Oak is useful to her, none of the hateful stuff she said here matters anymore because now they hate the same people so they'll pretend to like eachother. That's how most of you who lean left are. You don't care about actual people....just your beliefs. You are the "good guys" and we are just bigoted and ignorant "bad guys who are too stupid to "bother" with.

Amirite?! I am!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is there anyone Fatty Patty err I mean hefty Murdy hasn’t backstabbed?

She hasn't backstabbed Blurt yet and she currently is targeting or already using him for sexual validation so that may take awhile.

Unless he gets actual feels for her and then disobeys her on something....then it's to teh shit heap and she will be blasting and openly discussing personal shit he may have shared with her with her own spin on it, of course!

Same shit she's done to everyone else who was her "friend".....none of us count though because we are just all bad and evil cOnZ so that makes it all okay. Understandable even. She'd never do that to anyone who is educated a d enlightened. Clearly.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove Receives One Rant Point:

43sVg8A.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I miss that robust woman. Man, she has a mouth on her.

She's one of my favorite posters because she kicks Freud's ass, and then beats up Aryan, turning him into an African.
She, as you well know is at CBT. I read your reunion thread - so touching.
.. She should come back here and post.
I'm banned over there or I'd tell her so myself.

PS: Everyone kicks Fruuit's ass.