I had a relative who gave away her baby

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She had a child out of wedlock when it was a horrible thing to be pregnant and unmarried. The "father" was uninvolved. She gave that baby boy up for adoption, and that simple act ruined her entire life. She never forgot, she never forgave herself. Never married. Never had another child. Was miserable all her life.

Maybe we should outlaw giving children up for adoption so no one else has to experience what my dead relative lived with. I mean, it was awful. She finally found him when he was in his 40s, and he wanted nothing to with her. That made it all worse.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats the thing Lotus, they dont tell you about "buyers remorse", when you give up your kid, or even have an abortion.

Why should adoption be illegal? The family that adopted him prolly couldnt have kids, and they were able to live a good life as a family. My wife and I long ago talked adoption, after she had a complication and couldnt have any more.

I have a friend who had his kid taken away, cause of his gf's actions. He HATED that, and still does to this day. But the adoption parents do let him see his son once a year or so.

Then there was my Dad. He had 2 kids, me first with my mom, they divorced after 1 year, then he had another kid with his next wife. They separated, and she had him sign over his parental rights. Hell, I never saw him but 4 times til I started driving. Only then did he want to be around me more. And he always wondered about his other son. So I have a brother out there, and have no clue who he is.

Adoption isnt bad for a genuine caring family to want to raise kids.

There is shitty parents who should never adopt too.

But yeah, giving up your kid has more "buyers remorse" than abortion. Cause you never see the baby with abortion, and you also know that the child is still out there after adoption.

From what I've seen, the remorse always kicks in on them down the road.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She had a child out of wedlock when it was a horrible thing to be pregnant and unmarried. The "father" was uninvolved. She gave that baby boy up for adoption, and that simple act ruined her entire life. She never forgot, she never forgave herself. Never married. Never had another child. Was miserable all her life.

Maybe we should outlaw giving children up for adoption so no one else has to experience what my dead relative lived with. I mean, it was awful. She finally found him when he was in his 40s, and he wanted nothing to with her. That made it all worse.
She should have had an abortion and this is mostly Orange man bad's fault

how did I do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys are never gonna get around the fact that abortion is the legal killing of human beings. THAT is why people oppose it.

The reason I bring up trauma, coercion and pressure is because the lies that are attached to abortion completely shit the "her choice" narrative. Unless you have all the correct info.....your choice was made for you.

Also there is a ton of therapy and support and support groups for adoption grief. When it comes to post abortion trauma you are treated like shit for even mentioning you struggle. How long was post abortion trauma even said to be fake?

Groups of activists and a corp lying to people because they dont want "ammo" to be had against them is unethical.

Perhaps your relative could have aborted and that could have also destroyed her life. She would have to either post anonymously on an abortion grief board or find some pro lifers who do abortion trauma counseling.

However......no one would attack her for adoption grief. You DO get attacked for abortion grief.

People do not oppose abortion because of how women feel or dont feel about it. The treatment of women is the secondary issue, it shows it isnt about her "rights" or "choice". That's just the hypocrisy of abortion advocates.

Abortion is opposed because its killing human beings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scraping that child out of her in pieces would have made her life perfect.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are studies that women giving up babies for adoption suffer very high rates of mental health disorders. A woman should have options.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

There are studies that women giving up babies for adoption suffer very high rates of mental health disorders. A woman should have options.
I dated this gal a couple times, nice lady, smart and attractive but one of her issues (imo) was that she was haunted by the "ghost" of the little girl she gave away, and would often think she would see her daughter at the Mall, or on the sidewalk while passing in a car...and every time she'd "see" her she would be gutted all over again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Keep the jizz out of you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't have any pregnancy or abortion concerns, so quit personalizing it, idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what the baby would say.

I somehow doubt it would be "yeah you know....I would have been better off dismember and disposed of as medical waste".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't have any pregnancy or abortion concerns, so quit personalizing it, idiot.
That was a generalization, dumbass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what the baby would say.

I somehow doubt it would be "yeah you know....I would have been better off dismember and disposed of as medical waste".
These shitbags literally don't GAF about unborn babies.

The fact they are willing to discuss the emotional and mental suffering and grief of women due to adoption ......but not due to abortion is part of the problem.

I bet they would likewise be open to discussing adoption coercion and force.

They dont even address abortion coercion.

It's because that goes against the whole pro abortion narratives. They always try to paint this picture that women are "liberated" by abortion. They pretend men want to "enslave" women by making them mothers.

Alot of the pro abortion world view they use is the complete opposite from reality. And then what happens is women and girls are harmed and suffer because of this dismissal of reality. Men get away with using abortion to control and abuse women. To continue being able to traffick young girls. Parents often threaten their teen pregnant daughter that if she doesnt abort shes out and cut off because they wont help her "ruin her life".

Women are led to believe falsehoods about their pregnancy regarding human development. So many have been told....by CLINICS....that its "not developed into anything yet". They never have info on all your options or any resources for you should you NOT want abortion. In fact abortion activists actively try to prevent pro life resources from being available.

It's not about choice at all. Corporations and politcs are enmeshed and tons of money is made from abortion. Even some pro life groups rely on abortion so they can make money and get votes on playing "pro life".

It's about marketing and profit. And the activists and advocates have bought into a load of emotionally charged bullshit and they do more to fight AGAINST women than for them.

If you truly believe women deserve a choice? You would want her to have all the information. The correct information. And all the resources available to her.

The same people who support abortion and pretend they care about women also are in full support of the erasure of women in legislation. They dont care that women and girls have lost our sex based rights. That turning "woman" from a protected sex class into a fucking identity is the worst thing to happen to women in 100 years. We have deleted years of hard work feminists put in so society was a safer and more secure place for women. Now we lost that place.

It's not about caring about women. They dont. It's about their politics. And whatever the ever growing "right wing"(everyone who opposes something they think they want) they have to want the opposite of. It's not about women and it's not about the people anymore. It's about control and "defeating" perceived enemies.

That's why civil discourse has died and hate, fear, insults, manipulation and violence has replaced it.

It's much more than not gaf about our most vulnerable members of humanity. They dont gaf about ANY vulnerable members of humanity.

It's about politcal supremacy. They have been convinced that they alone are the "good guys" who can solve all the problems (as THEY see them) in the country. I suspect they all know that this racism shit is an authoritarian tactic that can used to make people get in line. And I think many of them know how incredible toxic this gender shit is...and I think they know exactly what the problems with the abortion industry are and that women are used and misled.

But they are convinced it's all nessesary for some "greater good purpose". Kinda impossible to talk to people so convinced of themselves and view others as horrible, stupid, enemies.