So the Brits gave Ukraine Depleted Uranium Shells....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And now Gamma Radiation is off the charts over that region of the Ukraine now that Russia has DISABLED the Ukraine from using them on Russia and Russian forces through targeted air strikes.

It's all up in the atmosphere.

Did any of these Leftist/Progressive Western Government Cocksucking Motherfucking bureaucrats consider before that this was an inevitable outcome?

"HEY, if we give a totalitarian and completely corrupt/grifting state like Ukraine a bunch of toxic rounds meant to be fired, presumably at Russian territory otherwise it would be slow biological suicide to Ukraine, yeah.... that's great strategic planning in our war that isn't a war on TV with the only other largely armed nuclear power in the world (despite China rapidly catching up to parity)"?

What the fucking fuck?

Seriously.... WTF???

NOTHING GOOD WAS EVER GOING TO COME OF THIS CONFLICT, and I'm just going to state this right here......... the level of reserve that Russia and Putin is exercising gives me a small hope that they understand the brainwashed components of Western Cultures and they DON'T WANT TO WIPE US OUT..... they've all but done everything in their power to not escalate this stupid thing which never would have happened if American elections weren't so easily stolen from the rightful elected.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I read recently that Britain ranked second, behind the US, in largest financial donations given to aid Ukraine and keep the war machine going in the fight against Russia.

It warms the heart to no end being periodically reminded like this about how our taxes are always used to fund such worthwhile endeavours.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
2e23th.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn, dumb asses don't even know what depleted uranium is.