Why the sudden influx of Benny Hill Brits?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'll take limeys before I stomach rotten trash vermin leftists

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It might be tooth decay
Brits in general have good teeth these days, I fail to see the relevance of your "joke" either...
Did they finally add fluoride to the water?
Aye like Australians are not known for death breath... Brits founded your country the same as the US so therefore the same people, the fuck are you on about with 1950s stereotypes?
I was led to believe that the British government wasn’t keen on fluoride? I floss at least every second day. I can’t stand bad breath. I’ve been known to tell people outright to floss out the rotting food from between their teeth. I take dental hygiene more seriously than most.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It might be tooth decay
Brits in general have good teeth these days, I fail to see the relevance of your "joke" either...
Aye like Australians are not known for death breath... Brits founded your country the same as the US so therefore the same people, the fuck are you on about with 1950s stereotypes?
I was led to believe that the British government wasn’t keen on fluoride? I floss at least every second day. I can’t stand bad breath. I’ve been known to tell people outright to floss out the rotting food from between their teeth. I take dental hygiene more seriously than most.
Good, the only people I see with bad teeth are junkie tramps and they're in every country... I could show you Scottish tik tok comps and you won't see any bad teeth lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It might be tooth decay
Good, the only people I see with bad teeth are junkie tramps and they're in every country... I could show you Scottish tik tok comps and you won't see any bad teeth lol
What’s tick tok?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ugh, there are far too many stupid people on this site...

BRA1N it is about time you brought back Third Rail... please, please, please save us from the continuous braindead posts at Bastard Factory...

I AM begging...

begging I tell you,

praying even...

Give us another forum.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ugh, there are far too many stupid people on this site...

BRA1N it is about time you brought back Third Rail... please, please, please save us from the continuous braindead posts at Bastard Factory...

I AM begging...

begging I tell you,

praying even...

Give us another forum.

a life perhaps off the pooter, no ?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It might be tooth decay
Do you know a about the white Australia policy? Only good looking white people were allowed into Australia. Look it up, WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY. Snaggle toofs weren't allowed in.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It might be tooth decay
Do you know a about the white Australia policy? Only good looking white people were allowed into Australia. Look it up, WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY. Snaggle toofs weren't allowed in.
It was fucking British convicts that were sent to start building, it wasn't a modeling constest lmao idiot!