I have a few errands to run this morning, I'll be in my Luxurious Flying Audi, out of cell service.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
sylvain-viau_Flying_Cars_pre.jpg

I go flying so high, when I'm stoned.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's midnight here or just after....

I have nothing left to say. I am watching Lady
Colin Campbell on YouTube talking about the royal Family. Lady C is the best flamer on the planet.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Colin Campbell on YouTube talking about the royal Family. Lady C is the best flamer on the planet.

You never told me how you got that cut.

Abscess that had two operations on, on the 16th and 17th of March. I nearly died from sepsis. I was in hospital for 16 days and my wound was humongous... now it's 11 weeks on and I surmise I have another 2 weeks of daily Silver Chain visits. My wound is dressed everyday.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You never told me how you got that cut.

Abscess that had two operations on, on the 16th and 17th of March. I nearly died from sepsis. I was in hospital for 16 days and my wound was humongous... now it's 11 weeks on and I surmise I have another 2 weeks of daily Silver Chain visits. My wound is dressed everyday.

I didn't know it was that serious. Oh my, I'm really glad you're okay. I just don't know what I would do if I lost you. I've known you forever, it's like I never have to worry about you because you are always there.

You aren't allowed to die until I say so.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pray for my right kidney then because the 3 anti-biotic they feed me intravenously nearly took out my Kidneys.

You are so kind Flynn, no one knows or appreciates the real you. Just know that I do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Pray for my right kidney then because the 3 anti-biotic they feed me intravenously nearly took out my Kidneys.

You are so kind Flynn, no one knows or appreciates the real you. Just know that I do.

OMG!!! I will, I will I soo will. You get better you hear me!

I gotta log off for a minute, you're making me cry.