I have an infected tooth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pet Supply shops used to carry antibiotics which didn't require a script, not sure if they still do or not.

Last time I went to the Mexican border, there were lots of Canadian snowbirds there buying pharmaceuticals and getting their eyes and teeth worked on. It's this place called Algodones, Mex.

This 5-6 village is lined with optometrists, dentists, pharmacies and liquor stores. A few little booths and shop selling crafts.

My mom got all implants for the upper teeth for $8k

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Last time I went to the Mexican border, there were lots of Canadian snowbirds there buying pharmaceuticals and getting their eyes and teeth worked on. It's this place called Algodones, Mex.

Woah!!!

Now try to figure it out, @Lily.

Take your time.

Why would people travel all the way from Canada to buy stuff and services in Mexico?

Because stuff and services are cheaper in some countries, maybe?

Much like Portugal.

Hahahaha!!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

This 5-6 village is lined with optometrists, dentists, pharmacies and liquor stores. A few little booths and shop selling crafts.

I've thought about this they have a lucrative knock off market since patents have a 5 year shelf life.. they can be ordered in any quantity online as long as it's not a controlled substance

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

My Dad and Step mom when they lived in Yuma used to go over the border for a lot of their meds etc

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Make sure to take a multi-strain large dose (like 100 Billion CFU) probiotic. Offset it from your antibiotic dose time.
.. This is very important.
Oh, wow. Thanks for letting me know. I never would have thought of this! I would have just taken acidophilus.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Just saw some news about Brazilians living there, things aren't looking so good, more and more people are living in tents, because now, it's either food or rent for them. And Portugal says they need an additional 40k workers to fill positions there.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Brazilian women face challenges in Portugal when living in tents due to lack of resources to pay rent​

In the growing Brazilian immigration to Portugal in search of opportunities, two women face financial difficulties that lead them to live in makeshift tents on the outskirts of Lisbon.

post_48712.jpg

Amid the economic crisis that has affected many countries in recent years, Portugal has become an attractive destination for immigrants in search of financial stability and better living conditions. However, for some Brazilian women who disembark on Portuguese soil, the reality is challenging and, in many cases, desperate.

Unaffordable housing and dreams postponed​

Many of these women, who emigrated with the hope of finding employment and opportunities for financial stability, soon find themselves faced with the difficult reality of the high cost of living in cities like Lisbon. With rents constantly rising, many of them found themselves unable to afford basic housing expenses.

Maria da Silva, a 32-year-old Brazilian who lives in a makeshift tent on a vacant lot on the outskirts of Lisbon, shared her experience, and another Brazilian, Ana Rodrigues, found herself in the same situation. She works as a cleaning assistant at a hotel in Lisbon and has not yet been able to find accommodation that fits within her limited budget.

Portuguese authorities​

Portuguese authorities have faced increasing challenges regarding the rising cost of living and the lack of affordable housing, especially in cities such as Lisbon and Porto. In response to this housing crisis, the government has taken steps to build more affordable housing and improve access to housing assistance programs.

Non-governmental organizations have also mobilized to help Brazilians and other immigrants facing similar difficulties. They provide food, clothing and temporary shelter to those who have nowhere to live.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just saw some news about Brazilians living there, things aren't looking so good, more and more people are living in tents, because now, it's either food or rent for them. And Portugal says they need an additional 40k workers to fill positions there.

Brazilian women face challenges in Portugal when living in tents due to lack of resources to pay rent​

In the growing Brazilian immigration to Portugal in search of opportunities, two women face financial difficulties that lead them to live in makeshift tents on the outskirts of Lisbon.

post_48712.jpg

Amid the economic crisis that has affected many countries in recent years, Portugal has become an attractive destination for immigrants in search of financial stability and better living conditions. However, for some Brazilian women who disembark on Portuguese soil, the reality is challenging and, in many cases, desperate.

Many of these women, who emigrated with the hope of finding employment and opportunities for financial stability, soon find themselves faced with the difficult reality of the high cost of living in cities like Lisbon. With rents constantly rising, many of them found themselves unable to afford basic housing expenses.

Maria da Silva, a 32-year-old Brazilian who lives in a makeshift tent on a vacant lot on the outskirts of Lisbon, shared her experience, and another Brazilian, Ana Rodrigues, found herself in the same situation. She works as a cleaning assistant at a hotel in Lisbon and has not yet been able to find accommodation that fits within her limited budget.

Portuguese authorities​

Portuguese authorities have faced increasing challenges regarding the rising cost of living and the lack of affordable housing, especially in cities such as Lisbon and Porto. In response to this housing crisis, the government has taken steps to build more affordable housing and improve access to housing assistance programs.

Non-governmental organizations have also mobilized to help Brazilians and other immigrants facing similar difficulties. They provide food, clothing and temporary shelter to those who have nowhere to live.
What is the immigration situation between Portugal and Brazil, is it easy for Brazil peeps to move there?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
That's not true. Anyone with Spanish heritage can apply for dual citizenship. I know Latin Americans that have lived in Spain.
I misphrased that really. Spain is accepting workers from all around, what I intended was that Spaniards don't really consider hispanics/latinos close kin and even look down on them a bit - really don't consider them as their own or cultural kin.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

post_48712.jpg

Portuguese authorities​

A friend of mine's sister is planning to move to Portugal. She was born there but her family came to Canada in the early 1970's.

The money that she has will not last her long here in Canada, but in Portugal she will be able to buy a small house and live for many years without needing employment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I misphrased that really. Spain is accepting workers from all around, what I intended was that Spaniards don't really consider hispanics/latinos close kin and even look down on them a bit - really don't consider them as their own or cultural kin.

Yes, much like most Europeans see Americans of European descent as well. It's true.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Yes, much like most Europeans see Americans of European descent as well. It's true.
Exactly - I'm quite certain if I visited France (which I won't because I have no interest in visiting muslim counties), they wouldn't welcome me as one of their's, which is fine since Europe stinks anyway..pew pew.