I just found out my mothers cousin died.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She was much younger than my mother, only 12 years older than me, she actually lived with us when she was 18 and got accepted into the teaching program at San Diego State University when I was six. She got married late in life and didn't have her daughter until she was 40 years old. A beautiful blond haired, blue eyed girl. Her daughter will now finish her teen years without her mother. :(

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liver failure and she didn't even drink. Sometimes life is unfair.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liver failure and she didn't even drink. Sometimes life is unfair.
sigh... too bad they couldn't have found a donor for a liver transplant. My father had cirrhosis of the liver and was able to get a transplant. He wasn't a drinker either.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
RIP:( I know peeple who died from that but thay were sick with a fatty liver first then got cirrosis.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
She was much younger than my mother, only 12 years older than me, she actually lived with us when she was 18 and got accepted into the teaching program at San Diego State University when I was six. She got married late in life and didn't have her daughter until she was 40 years old. A beautiful blond haired, blue eyed girl. Her daughter will now finish her teen years without her mother. :(
Sorry for your families loss.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine if I lost my favorite aunt who is 14 years older than me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm sorry to hear of the loss, ESPECIALLY for her daughter. Oh boy.... not much more I can say.

oxox