I just got a text message that a major company is shipping me a pricey appliance for the 2nd time

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They were so good, I ordered on Saturday and it was here in less than 22 hours.

Nearly a day and a half later, they're sending me an ETA on a second appliance for a delivery window tomorrow!

Tried to contact them right away (because bad karma don't sit right with me) and got a message back thanking me for the form lodgement and a promise to attend to it within 10 days due to heightened traffic!

Lulz...

What to do?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t know the law where you are but here it’s called unsolicited goods, if you receive something you didn’t order your well within your rights to keep it and it’s against the law for them to charge you for it..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve been waiting for the bridge to my entertainment center for three months. They texted me yesterday saying it will finally be here on the 10th

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still bad karma though... I'd hate myself for it.

That happened to me with some pricey bamboo sheets.

It took weeks for the order to arrive and I had emailed them about it. So they sent another set, which arrived in days.

Then the set that was out there world touring for a month showed up. I couldnt stand it, so I contacted them and they insisted I just keep it. I was offering to pay, or at least pay half....nope. They just said to leave a good review and it's all good lol.

Great company.