I like Lotusbud...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I also have a dry sense of humor and refuse to tip people off. If people don't get my jokes, fine. Some posters who have known me for a decade still don't get it when I'm joking and have been known to melt down over my jokes, which is fine. It makes the whole thing funnier to me. Cuing people with emojis ruins everything.
Your minge has a dry sense of humour...try swallowing that you sour twat!

Dude, in view of your exchanges with Lotus in this thread, is it possible you need to review the thread title for a possible edit? :Dazed:
Dude? Go and fuck yourself with the camel penis sleeve. I don’t have to do fuck all for you or any of your the drama y’all bring in here from your other failing forums.
lol... yeah, an 80 year old pants wetting sissy boi saying things like "dude" and "yuuuge" reads kinda silly doesn't it?

His self awareness is rather limited considering he cannot go outside during daylight hours without a paper bag over his heads without the local kids throwing rocks at him

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I also have a dry sense of humor and refuse to tip people off. If people don't get my jokes, fine. Some posters who have known me for a decade still don't get it when I'm joking and have been known to melt down over my jokes, which is fine. It makes the whole thing funnier to me. Cuing people with emojis ruins everything.

Dude, in view of your exchanges with Lotus in this thread, is it possible you need to review the thread title for a possible edit? :Dazed:
Dude? Go and fuck yourself with the camel penis sleeve. I don’t have to do fuck all for you or any of your the drama y’all bring in here from your other failing forums.

Oh, it's not for me, dude. I'm just trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself so badly.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Oh, it's not for me, dude. I'm just trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself so badly.
Dude.....fuck-nose....I’ll never get embarrassed over the likes of you or her or any leftards for that matter. You’re the first that would be slaughtered when criminals run rampant. No wonder why you’re both such leftist retards. You’d get your heads fucking chopped off or shot pointblank into the face when reality struck home. Fuck-Nose!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He had a psychotic break at some point after he started this thread.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You need to look further into your state of mind cunt-rag! :LOL1:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

That is something that he just has from time to time. He has some real mental disorders

Q

Banned

You have used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too complacated words for him, he will not understand this. The dude is not really someone who you can call "smart" (understatement alert :LOL2:)

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is something that he just has from time to time. He has some real mental disorders
Meh, I just figured he likes to post while drunk. Maybe I missed something.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Meh, I just figured he likes to post while drunk. Maybe I missed something.

You clearly missed something, as is your wont.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, my dear, I've sometimes speculated about your drinking habits as well. It's hard to keep up a forum habit without some sort of chemical support, for most of us.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

He could just claim woman's prerogative.

Q

Banned
Frankly, my dear, I've sometimes speculated about your drinking habits as well. It's hard to keep up a forum habit without some sort of chemical support, for most of us.
I can, I never drink spirits while posting :)

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
134509432598.jpg