I Need Honest Advice

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
...from a buncha posters who don't like me. Here goes:

Yeah, I'm still being annoyed by my neighbor whose potato head I smashed until it became mashed. Blood everywhere; all over my shirt and jeans, all over that mess of a large neighbor, all over his kitchen floor, etc. I hit his head as hard as I could so many goddamn times my hand broke in the process. I felt that, so I began to use my right elbow to relocate that faggot's nose in such an odd place that I would've kept it sitting there to be different were I he.

unnamed123.jpg

Check out this honey I'm thinking about buying as I post it's affordable amazon.com link.

*edit: search bear trap at amazon*

Bastard only has one sneaky path that I can't pop out in time to catch him on my property, which should be covered in bear traps, I say. The bad news about that is that there just aren't any bears in Austin, except for those gays who proudly wear that tag. I'm not sure about the legal issues that would come out of me literally catching him, pulling up a chair, whip out a joint, relax, and jerk off in his plain sight once his howls woke my libido up.

So tell me what you'd suggest to a friend about this bullshit. She'd let you fuck if you answer correctly:

516-Free-nude-pics.jpg

SSS
- pervert

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like that idea lol.

Or maybe drop some turds on his side where he starts his path lol.

You're in Texas, I say do whatever you want to protect your property from Faglord invaders!

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
SSS are you living in the stone age, get a mini spy camera or even a cheap game camera (since you are hunting this guy right) and then you have photo or video proof if he wanders on your property.

See I like to dump stale corn flakes, cheese puffs, old out of date breakfast sausages in my yard at night instead of wasting garbage bags. Each morning all that shit is gone, I set up a game camera to see what exactly was eating this shit. It turned that we had a naked wild man in our neighborhood, he must have been raised by wolves like those stories of Feral children you read about and he somehow managed to reach adulthood by eating all the shit I toss into my yard every year.

The good news is he was caught, taught how to be human and is now a board certified lawyer

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
...from a buncha posters who don't like me. Here goes:

Yeah, I'm still being annoyed by my neighbor whose potato head I smashed until it became mashed. Blood everywhere; all over my shirt and jeans, all over that mess of a large neighbor, all over his kitchen floor, etc. I hit his head as hard as I could so many goddamn times my hand broke in the process. I felt that, so I began to use my right elbow to relocate that faggot's nose in such an odd place that I would've kept it sitting there to be different were I he.

unnamed123.jpg

Check out this honey I'm thinking about buying as I post it's affordable amazon.com link.

*edit: search bear trap at amazon*

Bastard only has one sneaky path that I can't pop out in time to catch him on my property, which should be covered in bear traps, I say. The bad news about that is that there just aren't any bears in Austin, except for those gays who proudly wear that tag. I'm not sure about the legal issues that would come out of me literally catching him, pulling up a chair, whip out a joint, relax, and jerk off in his plain sight once his howls woke my libido up.

So tell me what you'd suggest to a friend about this bullshit. She'd let you fuck if you answer correctly:

516-Free-nude-pics.jpg

SSS
- pervert

Im pretty sure excessive force is excessive force,so making it seem like defense and not fueding neighbours, this is where troll tactics would work wonders, study his process and make sure to disrupt it as much as possibly so to irk him slyly till he starts with outbursts Id say surround yourself with friends so witnesses on how explosive he can be,maybe like Tatum said get him on video on your property , but youll need it to look real good to beat him to a pulp..

I drove my neighbour completely insane then moved into his place which was 2 times larger and 100 bucks more.. He was a bug anyways so when he flipped trying to stab everyone me knocking him the fuck out with my empty 40 bottle was justified ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This needs a narration I’m sure it’ll come soon-ish

Until one night, while plotting and scheming a plan, Sir Souper Southern hatched and idea, a brilliant one, one that even his worst enemy could not even fathom. He dug a pit right in that walk way, and fillled it with as much shit as never been heard of. Not just any shit mind you, shit that had culminated from a smorgaspord of a week long Chipolte bender and Planters snack attacks. The stench, corn and peanuts was unimaginable. Mr. Southern, perched upon a tree branch, with a smile in glee, that was eerily reminescent of the Chesser cat from Alice in WOnderland, awaiting his despicable neighbor, the one they call... TRESPASSER! The time had come, and all deeds would pay for all.

lololol, I could go on lol.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Heh, not bad, but I'd need a truckload of Vile_Pile's shit to dump into the hole I paid spics to dig. Including flea/The Countess. My poor truck would need a new back-half thanks to the number of neighborhood complaints, and my complaints about the price of that goop the FBI smears under their nostrils when checking out corpses (Silence of the Lambs). So no, I'm afraid that plan wouldn't work out because _Pile doesn't like Chipotle...

SSS
- we have real mexican food in Big Tex

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Call him up and be apologetic.. you know, butter him up real good, then ask if you can borrow a hammer and if he wouldn't mind bringing it over, adding that, "the door is open".

Then when he walks in with it, shoot him.