than you’ve ever seen
in your life."
~ D. Trump
12/21/2019
Asheville Poetry Review

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He only understand the wind he passes after he chows down on a Big Mac. All other wind seems pointless to him, because it's not about him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No shit man! Who wouldnt be okay with giving up womens sex based rights, gifting the taliban with 80 billion dollars worth of equipment and weapons and paying high taxes and gas prices going up, right? Inner city black kids havent had decent education opportunities in decades so what's another decade? I'm sure the poors will understand the grave importance.

At least the president speaks perfectly now. Oh wait.

And btw? His rant about breaking records was funnier.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This one is my all time favorite

"I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”" ~ Trump

I see the destination but what a journey LOL

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this about the time Aidsman was conned out of $500 online after buying what he thought was Donald Trump's farts in a bottle?

Wait. Who among us would actually buy DT's farts in a bottle? I can name quite a few who would, but Admin is definitely not on that list.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile the bougie left was all like

20210917-135953.jpg

And like

20210917-140024.jpg

Awwww... look at the wealthy rich people use a platform and have a reach of millions....a reach that regular ass people will never have....to engage in this "activism" on behalf of families like mine.

Now they are all happy to have Jihad Joe in office. Who is everything they accused Trump of being. But they are making tons of money and getting tax law loopholes the peasents will never have so....how awesome for them. Using wealth and privilege to works towards fucking over regular working Americans. They really care about US!! They are definitely NOT shilling for the establishment at all. Nope. That's just the few celebs who supported Trump... total shills. Not these guys though. They are warriors for the working class!

Trump sounded dumb a few times. It's not like he is an actor or a career politicain. These people only exist to sound good....so clearly Trump isnt qualified!!

And oh yeah....all this ghoulish hate is Trumps fault too because if you are not a Democrat, that's divisive!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what an imbecile inspired shit thread

Perfect example of why this forum needs a community driven prison for drooling jackass hyenas like admin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
TRUMP is freedom. Give your heart and soul over to him and they can never control you again.

You are so in love with him. Are you going to be okay when the fat pig kicks the bucket? I'm worried about you.
everyone dies lotus. Remember Ginsburg? She's in hell right now by the way.

The real question is when are they going to finally arrest him like you libs have been promising about for 5 years now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUMP is freedom. Give your heart and soul over to him and they can never control you again.

You are so in love with him. Are you going to be okay when the fat pig kicks the bucket? I'm worried about you.

The real question is when are they going to finally arrest him like you libs have been promising about for 5 years now?
Any. Fukin. Minute. Now. Fo really realz this time! Seriously!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Any. Fukin. Minute. Now. Fo really realz this time! Seriously!
No really really. Like really. No joke this time cuz it’s reel