I no longer represent the filthy alphas

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's this obsession you have with niggers? I don't care about teams and whether you join up or not. What irritated me was the numerous "nigger lover" allegations you made. I let it slide the first couple of times, but then you did it a third time , so I felt it warranted a response....

Yes, yes, you were just "trolling", bla bla bla.... but in a target rich environment, on a board choc full with trannies and libtards, you decided to "troll" your own side? Bit of an odd decision. I honestly assumed you were drunk when I first read it.

Dilf had been hinting he was planning on taking a timeout for quite a while, so I suspect he just used this as an opportunity.
If you don't like the way I roll there is always a `ignore` button dear chap.Nobody makes you read what I post or how I choose to amuse myself.I'll amuse myself in any fashion I so choose to.And you can think of me what you like.
I'm not here to be liked or make fwiends.I'm here to have some `lulz`.As previously stated you can aways choose to ignore my ramblings.

I'm sorry I called you a `nigger lover`.Happy now ?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never used the ignore function in my life and don't ever plan on doing either.

Apology accepted. Shout me a large Jack Daniels with Pepsi, and we're all good. :Happy5:
I won't be sucking your dick though pal.