I no longer represent the filthy alphas

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
FdQtgFx.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF I am a swine of a troll former Emperor.I just couldn't help myself.

Now stop being a sulky little cunt face.Old weepy was just fucking with ya for a laugh is all.

I was HACKED I tell ya!!! HACKED!!!!

At least its Eddie, with a smile, lulz.

Kids these days never heard Eddie Murphy's Raw, and it shows, lulz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm saying

fucking flynn and her stupid handicap games that no one cares about

How many fucking times are you going to mention that?

I mean, I'm flattered you found time to fit me in your hectic schedule of talking about Admin's dick sucking skills and stalking Murdy.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We don't need any turncoats, you should probs go grovelling for a place with the Penis Regulators.
Awfully nice of you to take some time off from working at the local gay bar to impart that brilliant piece of wisdom on me.Say hows the negotiations with Tyrone going for that pay rise you wanted ? A bit like this I expect.

ayrancock.gif

Are you gunna rage quit too lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'd heard in the past that Creeper is a flaky turncoat, but he hadn't shown any signs of it until now....

Ah well, at least his true colours are finally on display. Sad, but it is what it is.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd heard in the past that Creeper is a flaky turncoat, but he hadn't shown any signs of it until now....

Ah well, at least his true colours are finally on display. Sad, but it is what it is.
Of course you listen to niggers.What a surprise.

Are you trying to say after reading what I wrote and how I wrote it that you think I was back stabbing you guys? You simple minded fuck.Jesus anyone with half a brain should have sussed I was just having a laugh.

What happened dear chap was that I was bored and thought I'd have a bit of fun winding up Dilf for a bit.I honestly thought he'd suss I was just winding him up.However he didn't and he started to think I was being serious.When I realized he was taking it to heart,I tried to pm him to let him know it was just a wind up.However Mr.Dilf has him pm's switched off and really started to melt over it.It was then I thought,fuck it and carried on winding him up.

I really couldn't give a rats fuck what you or anyone else thinks to be honest.But that is what really happened.You can choose to beleive what you wish.It's all fun for me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
To vouch for the Reaper, he did PM me early on in this thread when he thought Dilf took him serious, saying he tried to PM Dilf, and asked me to do it, saying he was trolling, but I couldnt PM Dilf either lol.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To vouch for the Reaper, he did PM me early on in this thread when he thought Dilf took him serious, saying he tried to PM Dilf, and asked me to do it, saying he was trolling, but I couldnt PM Dilf either lol.
Cheers.

Let them think what they like though.It doesn't bother me.I literally wrote in the thread it was just a wind up.

It says more about them then it does me.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Of course you listen to niggers.What a surprise.

Are you trying to say after reading what I wrote and how I wrote it that you think I was back stabbing you guys? You simple minded fuck.Jesus anyone with half a brain should have sussed I was just having a laugh.

What happened dear chap was that I was bored and thought I'd have a bit of fun winding up Dilf for a bit.I honestly thought he'd suss I was just winding him up.However he didn't and he started to think I was being serious.When I realized he was taking it to heart,I tried to pm him to let him know it was just a wind up.However Mr.Dilf has him pm's switched off and really started to melt over it.It was then I thought,fuck it and carried on winding him up.

I really couldn't give a rats fuck what you or anyone else thinks to be honest.But that is what really happened.You can choose to beleive what you wish.It's all fun for me.
What's this obsession you have with niggers? I don't care about teams and whether you join up or not. What irritated me was the numerous "nigger lover" allegations you made. I let it slide the first couple of times, but then you did it a third time , so I felt it warranted a response....

Yes, yes, you were just "trolling", bla bla bla.... but in a target rich environment, on a board choc full with trannies and libtards, you decided to "troll" your own side? Bit of an odd decision. I honestly assumed you were drunk when I first read it.

Dilf had been hinting he was planning on taking a timeout for quite a while, so I suspect he just used this as an opportunity.