I now have Semen Major on ignore at ALL forums and it's glorious.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's more of a spam blocker than an ignore list because, for example, Seamajor does not post on this forum...he engages in an endless cycle of repeat...not even stat boy could count how many times he has posted that photo of Frood's feet, over nine thousand for sure...and the same can be said for all the midget, donut, and screenshots.

This man is yet another mentally ill member of the so-called community...and, as you may be aware, the so-called community now appears to be populated solely by mentally ill people.
OK Fluffer you did your job now go hide in the corner, as is your wont.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's more of a spam blocker than an ignore list because, for example, Seamajor does not post on this forum...he engages in an endless cycle of repeat...not even stat boy could count how many times he has posted that photo of Frood's feet, over nine thousand for sure...and the same can be said for all the midget, donut, and screenshots.

This man is yet another mentally ill member of the so-called community...and, as you may be aware, the so-called community now appears to be populated solely by mentally ill people.
what has happened to you dear ?? you used to be a staR ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did you say mentally ill? Are you accustomed to murdering your dolls? I’d seek help if I were you. Thank Stubbys God I’m not.