I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:facepalm:

Like you can actually judge other people's post, when you and that e-slut Dovey scamper around calling people cild molesters.

You're a weak bitch. You know this and the rest of the forum knows this. And yes, the Grim Reaper's anus is taller than you.
what an ugly thing to say.

Is your herpes becoming painful?

Btw, does this font make me look short?

No. Your lack of a penis that you can't use as a kickstand makes you "look short."
I have a toothpick

wood that work?

get it? wood?

cause toothpicks are made of wood?

ah forget it

It might have worked if your oversized clitoris wasn't in the way. Try a different mini skirt next time.
what does a mini skirt have to do with a kickstand?

asking for a friend

Tell your friend Biggie Mouse-Turd that a longer skirt will hide the fact that "he" doesn't have a kickstand.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I laugh at Flynn for the same reason I laugh at other people on message boards who go over the edge mental over shit they read on the internet.

Mostly i hardly bother reading the fucktard because it's literally still rage spamming the same shit it's been saying for 2 and a half years and you cant even lead it to new material.

It's like trying to salsa dance with a palsey afflicted downs syndrome partner who keeps trying to lick the floor through its helmet. I scroll past any of its posts longer than a few sentences. Even the short ones are repeats. Flynn is a perpetually owned mental midget who tries to pass its mental/emotional arrested development off as "flaming". Even the actual flamers knock it around.

I cringe at you when you say embarrassing shit like "I think Samsung might be in China." Or spelling "Veitnam" like a 2 bit addict would.
VeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnam
VeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnamVeitnam

So now we all know Lokmar IS as stupid as Dovey.
another double post from the retard. PWN3D! What a faggit!

Sure Lockjaw. You just skip along "Pawning" everyone and everything in sight. Is there anyone you haven't, "PWN3D?" Have you "PWN3D" God yet? Or how about Bigfoot?

Please explain to me why you just can't spell "PAWNED," the correct way? Does the extra .05 seconds to spell it correctly just take too much time out of your dick sucking extracurricular activities?

When one "Pawns" something, "they/you are taking out a loan using their/your valuables as collateral."

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word, "PAWN?"

Well do you faggit?

I have to interject here. The word is "owned," and "pwned" comes from the frequent typos committed while attempting the word "owned." And I guess some people go so far as to miss the "e" and type "3" instead. It's kind of like the "no, yuo" meme. I hate to challenge your authority, or admit to lokbrain ever being correct about anything, but facts are facts.

Let me interject here. "PWN3D" IS slang for "owned." Therefore, "PWN3D" is a bastardized version of the word, "owned."

Please show me in the English language where "PWN3D" is a word and not slang.

English and Slang are two different entities all together. Not only is slang used by inner city twits, but it's also used by those with nothing more than a G.E.D.

Of course. My point was, "pwned" is slang for "owned," not slang for "pawned." You were discussing "pawn" in the post I replied to. It was just an FYI.

I realize that. I was explaining the little nuances when it comes to actual bonafide brain power around here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bet ur herpes is tho

Yes. The Herpes are taller than you.
LOL! Flynn got the herp a derp! Prolly from blowin bums in the alley!

I find it intellectually funny, that the best a Conservative can come up with is a case of "herpes" after getting deep-sixed by a volley of life affirming truths by me.
You shoulda captured that "HOW DARE YOU" outrage in a Gretta Thunberg meme.

Which is why you have a "Gretta Thunberg" poster that you rub your hairy pussy to every night after saying your prayers to Donald Trump.
Wow, you know you've hit rock bottom when your biggest fan is that "Levon" douchebag. Fukin turnip.

You must be jealous. Your "biggest fan" is your right hand.

Moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I laugh at Flynn for the same reason I laugh at other people on message boards who go over the edge mental over shit they read on the internet.

Mostly i hardly bother reading the fucktard because it's literally still rage spamming the same shit it's been saying for 2 and a half years and you cant even lead it to new material.

It's like trying to salsa dance with a palsey afflicted downs syndrome partner who keeps trying to lick the floor through its helmet. I scroll past any of its posts longer than a few sentences. Even the short ones are repeats. Flynn is a perpetually owned mental midget who tries to pass its mental/emotional arrested development off as "flaming". Even the actual flamers knock it around.

I cringe at you when you say embarrassing shit like "I think Samsung might be in China." Or spelling "Veitnam" like a 2 bit addict would.

So now we all know Lokmar IS as stupid as Dovey.
another double post from the retard. PWN3D! What a faggit!

Sure Lockjaw. You just skip along "Pawning" everyone and everything in sight. Is there anyone you haven't, "PWN3D?" Have you "PWN3D" God yet? Or how about Bigfoot?

Please explain to me why you just can't spell "PAWNED," the correct way? Does the extra .05 seconds to spell it correctly just take too much time out of your dick sucking extracurricular activities?

When one "Pawns" something, "they/you are taking out a loan using their/your valuables as collateral."

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word, "PAWN?"

Well do you faggit?

I have to interject here. The word is "owned," and "pwned" comes from the frequent typos committed while attempting the word "owned." And I guess some people go so far as to miss the "e" and type "3" instead. It's kind of like the "no, yuo" meme. I hate to challenge your authority, or admit to lokbrain ever being correct about anything, but facts are facts.

Let me interject here. "PWN3D" IS slang for "owned." Therefore, "PWN3D" is a bastardized version of the word, "owned."

Please show me in the English language where "PWN3D" is a word and not slang.

English and Slang are two different entities all together. Not only is slang used by inner city twits, but it's also used by those with nothing more than a G.E.D.
Listen here, "professor", this e-degree of yours hasnt done jack shit for your trolling skills.

Really?

How many times has your dumb ass posted to me?

Did you just "PWN3D" yourself?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
But I won't be "sleeping" with the likes of you.

Well that's pretty reassuring

It's like the grim reaper telling some old fart like Admin "I ain't here for you today"

question tho: Do you think the Grim Reaper is taller than me too?

Here's a question: Did you use the $3.5K you paid Dovey for sex as a tax write off?
Sadly, the IRS does not have any kind of provision for writing off sexual encounters in any capacity.

Are you familiar with any really good workarounds that won't trigger an audit?

I've so, I'm all ears

Sadly, you're a complete idiot.

As you cannot "write off encounters with prostitutes," you can certainly write it off as a "Charitable Deduction."

Lol!

It's all starting to make sense now, the late night angry posting, the meth and crack habit, the herp lip.... so you genuinely are a hooker?

Well that's a first, i don't think the site has had a registered prostitute before, except for Blurt of course, but he gave all that up years ago due to his prolapsed anus.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's like the grim reaper telling some old fart like Admin "I ain't here for you today"

Here's a question: Did you use the $3.5K you paid Dovey for sex as a tax write off?
Sadly, the IRS does not have any kind of provision for writing off sexual encounters in any capacity.

I've so, I'm all ears

As you cannot "write off encounters with prostitutes," you can certainly write it off as a "Charitable Deduction."

Lol!

It's all starting to make sense now, the late night angry posting, the meth and crack habit, the herp lip.... so you genuinely are a hooker?

Well that's a first, i don't think the site has had a registered prostitute before, except for Blurt of course, but he gave all that up years ago due to his prolapsed anus.

More "hooker" references. You are retarded aren't you?

I'm not the one that slept with Biggie Butthole and got $3.5K.

Any more genius observations?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I've so, I'm all ears

Lol!

It really seems like you wishe you were tho

3.5k can buy a lot of meth

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet ur herpes is tho

I find it intellectually funny, that the best a Conservative can come up with is a case of "herpes" after getting deep-sixed by a volley of life affirming truths by me.

Which is why you have a "Gretta Thunberg" poster that you rub your hairy pussy to every night after saying your prayers to Donald Trump.
Wow, you know you've hit rock bottom when your biggest fan is that "Levon" douchebag. Fukin turnip.

Moron.
No retard, I'm my right hands biggest fan. At least try to make some fukin sense occasionally! Out of all the 3rd tier trolls, you have the most stale insults lately.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I've so, I'm all ears

Lol!

It really seems like you wishe you were tho

3.5k can buy a lot of meth

And $3.5k can buy many pairs of "elevator shoes" along with the usual assortment of cheap crappy steroids from Mexico.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.
No retard, I'm my right hands biggest fan. At least try to make some fukin sense occasionally! Out of all the 3rd tier trolls, you have the most stale insults lately.

You just can't fucking read you homoerotic spewing buffoon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Oh, I've been able to read MANY shitposts from you. Its always a real yawn!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

But you always reply with one of your dickless responses.

BTW...you forgot to call me a "faggit."

Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Lol
You're so fukin boring tho! faggit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Lol

Because I'm going around calling people, "faggit?"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Lol

dont be a faggit then. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Get off my trophy thread Flynn you wankstain petty criminal herpes dispensing cretin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol admin is a broke fag living on SSDI

I can totally tell by how my success gets under his skin

suck a dick, faggot, you might feel better
He probably should for a change. Shoving em all up his ass doesnt seem to be working for him!

Dont you have a murder to commit somewhere?
You ready to end it all? Do it for the kids!

Kids are for broke suburbanites. Like you.
Broke? Well, I did just drop about $15K on a Disney trip! This months paycheck after taxes will be real close to covering it.

Bullshit. You can’t even afford a home security system lmao
The house actually has one but I dont turn it on. Dont need to. We both know you live where its dangerous. :Sad:

If you have one, why would you need a shotgun? You can’t lie for shit, fool
I have a shotgun, so I dont need a security system, ya reading impaired douche!

You can’t afford one. Shotguns cost fifty bucks here. You low budget bitch

I want to get a Benelli Ethos semi-auto shotgun for bird hunting. There is some excellent bird hunting east of here in Imperial County during the spring months.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please no wagering, and show your work.

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

You're more obsessed with Biggie Dog-nuts, than Biggie is with cocks.

I fear the final resolution of this male on male courtship between two of the gheyest fuckers out will not end in mutal reach arounds.
Cuck!

Just a question.

How many threads have you started about the miniature sized Chucky, known as Biggie Pussy?

I think the better question would be, how many more threads will you make in Biggie Dirtbag's honor? 1000? 5000? 10,000?

Get a fucking life, loser.
How many times has little boy started threads about me, how many times has he homophobed me, how many times did he ban me on dead forums where he was trusted with the ban hammer?

GFY Stubby Chaser. Stubby is a loser, that begs for abuse.

I heard BF just ass boxed your ass here too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Lol

Oh no. Lokmar allegedly "PWN3D" me because she says so.

Lokmar also claims to be a straight heterosexual male. Go figure.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Butt the herp lip??? It looked very nasty and funding your drug habit must be pricey.

Looking at your children's clothes that you wear, those rags aren't "pricey."

When will you claim pink spandex isn't "homo" shit?

So Stone Island, Moncler etc aren't pricey? Lol ok, no doubt you wear a Gucci dress to attend drug counselling meetings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet ur herpes is tho

Moron.

Lol

Oh no. Lokmar allegedly "PWN3D" me because she says so.

Lokmar also claims to be a straight heterosexual male. Go figure.
Believe me, it was way too easy. PWN3D! faggit.