I own multiple luxury cars a 6 bedroom luxury home, and I am obsessed with homosexual coupling. Who am I?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please no wagering, and show your work.

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

You're more obsessed with Biggie Dog-nuts, than Biggie is with cocks.

I fear the final resolution of this male on male courtship between two of the gheyest fuckers out will not end in mutal reach arounds.
Cuck!

Just a question.

How many threads have you started about the miniature sized Chucky, known as Biggie Pussy?

I think the better question would be, how many more threads will you make in Biggie Dirtbag's honor? 1000? 5000? 10,000?

Get a fucking life, loser.
How many threads has little boy started threads about me, how many times has he homophobed me, how many times did he ban me on dead forums where he was trusted with the ban hammer?

GFY Stubby Chaser. Stubby is a loser, that begs for abuse.
LOL! Still sore over that SG ban, ehh? Fukin classic! :Whaaa:
Multiple bans, there and at Murdy's, Stubby as everyone is saying, is a cuck and a coward.

And you are his # 1 Felcher. Your Dad must be so proud.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

I fear the final resolution of this male on male courtship between two of the gheyest fuckers out will not end in mutal reach arounds.
Cuck!

Just a question.

How many threads have you started about the miniature sized Chucky, known as Biggie Pussy?

I think the better question would be, how many more threads will you make in Biggie Dirtbag's honor? 1000? 5000? 10,000?

How many times has little boy started threads about me, how many times has he homophobed me, how many times did he ban me on dead forums where he was trusted with the ban hammer?

Okay.

Whereas I see Biggie Vagina starting threads about you as well, I just think you two should bury the proverbial hatchet and let bygones be bygones and give each other a huge wet kiss.

Who were you on SG?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

LOL! ^^^ this dumb bitch is afraid she wont get all the attention? Are you a Murdy alt?

You forgot to insert your usual cliche' faglame.

Are you not feeling well today?
Well, nobody's really certain of your gender, so....

The same can be said of your sexual orientation.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

How many times has little boy started threads about me, how many times has he homophobed me, how many times did he ban me on dead forums where he was trusted with the ban hammer?

Okay.

Whereas I see Biggie Vagina starting threads about you as well, I just think you two should bury the proverbial hatchet and let bygones be bygones and give each other a huge wet kiss.

Who were you on SG?
I have gone days and days in row, ignoring his dumb ass, to no avail.

It's like that old George Lucas Movie Duel, except instead of a menacing semi truck, it's a retarded mini marshmallow with a gay fetish.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

Okay.

Who were you on SG?
I have gone days and days in row, ignoring his dumb ass, to no avail.

It's like that old George Lucas Movie Duel, except instead of a menacing semi truck, it's a retarded mini marshmallow with a gay fetish.

So you let that clown Biggie Cheese-dick get under your dusty skin?

Will you and him copulate each others anus cavities to signify your union as two "people" in love?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Clue #7 People are always asking me if I have a Double A battery in my pocket.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I guess you regret losing yours, instead of gleefully hacking it off in your pink Disney princess themed bathroom, in the hope of becoming the head trannie leading the Drag Queen story hour in local primary schools in your area.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
admin is a pro at cocksucking

I'm a pro at owning a 6 bedroom home with a pool and spa and 2 luxury cars

angry yet you little faggot @Admin.

Are you gonna come swing your 12" rubber dildo at me?

Oh. This. Shit. Again?

You forgot to include the Lear Jet you outright own and the rotor blades from the helicopter that Kobe died on. Not to mention the harem of Lokmar look-a-likes that you have stashed away in your huge "mansion."

Even with all that, you're no fucking taller than a T-ball stand.
Bet he could be a no legged cyclops and bitches like you would STILL double check to see if there was money to be had!

What language is that? Is it English?
Pipe down twat. If we heed to hear an asshole, I'll fart.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

How many threads has little boy started threads about me, how many times has he homophobed me, how many times did he ban me on dead forums where he was trusted with the ban hammer?

LOL! Still sore over that SG ban, ehh? Fukin classic! :Whaaa:
Multiple bans, there and at Murdy's, Stubby as everyone is saying, is a cuck and a coward.

And you are his # 1 Felcher. Your Dad must be so proud.
Awwww, you mean you're so fukin butthurt you have to project some rage on me too? LOL!

My dad? Well nobody's gonna ask him cause that dumb assed libtard is DEAD!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

LOL! ^^^ this dumb bitch is afraid she wont get all the attention? Are you a Murdy alt?

You forgot to insert your usual cliche' faglame.

Are you not feeling well today?
Well, nobody's really certain of your gender, so....

The same can be said of your sexual orientation.
Dont look now, but that was a genuine "NO YUO!" PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clue #8, I always carry my handy strapon, just in case I run into someone with a midget fetish.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. This. Shit. Again?

You forgot to include the Lear Jet you outright own and the rotor blades from the helicopter that Kobe died on. Not to mention the harem of Lokmar look-a-likes that you have stashed away in your huge "mansion."

Bet he could be a no legged cyclops and bitches like you would STILL double check to see if there was money to be had!

Hey Lokmar. Donald Trump called and said he wanted his Presidential Pick Up Lines back.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh. This. Shit. Again?

Hey Lokmar. Donald Trump called and said he wanted his Presidential Pick Up Lines back.
3rd grade called and asked for that zinger back!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

Okay.

Who were you on SG?
I probably had at least a dozen or so accts at SG, Big Gay who had access to a panel to abuse, had developed his insatiable man-crush on me way back then (NTTAWWY) due to his efforts to be seen as a "macho man" he would pick retarded fights with me, then ban me for the slightest little thing....as long as he takes his meds, he's generally not too cray cray

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

Okay.

Who were you on SG?
I probably had at least a dozen or so accts at SG, Big Gay who had access to a panel to abuse, had developed his insatiable man-crush on me way back then (NTTAWWY) due to his efforts to be seen as a "macho man" he would pick retarded fights with me, then ban me for the slightest little thing....as long as he takes his meds, he's generally not too cray cray
you still struggling with all that trauma?

I bet tissue supplies are down at least 40% over by you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. This. Shit. Again?

3rd grade called and asked for that zinger back!

You forgot to end your pile of trash with, "faggit."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

55827915.jpg

Good lord, kid.

Cuck!

Just a question.

Okay.

Who were you on SG?

So, you were and are a sock bent on disrupting the continuity of a forum. What did you fucking think would happen when you started spamming up the forums with 67 threads a day dedicated to your secret man crush Biggie Camel-Tit and stupid OP's asking ridiculous questions?

Could you explain what that entails when Biggie Yeast-Infection "homophobed" you?