I posted earlier that I've worn women's panties

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So about a day later, nobody watching by the sidelines ventured their presence forward... and no mouth breathers touched it either...

I am officially a flametown god... I've attained such high rank as to be able to admit to what some would call revelation suicide in one thread, and immediately start this one referencing that comment, with punters cowering to respond.

I can almost hear the echoes of -will he do it by the book and also respect my chosen 'pronows' of Rat Raccoon Trans Mascara "Banditoh"- ?

And to think people like Flynn are suddenly not interested... lulz

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I just presumed the usual suspects had jumped in with shite so ridiculously stupid that no one else knew what to say after that. Which has, coincidentally, exposed a minor flaw in the tactic of putting the usual suspects on Ignore... it's not always easy to tell if a thread is being shunned or just full of Flynn etc. shitposts.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dude, I've been feeling a mite jiggy over the last week and a half... and the fear in the atmosphere is beyond the pale.

Freud
- I'd like to thank my sheep shed manager first, followed by my grandmother, and the person who came up with staples free tea and coffee bags... this award is for YOU!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I just presumed the usual suspects had jumped in with shite so ridiculously stupid that no one else knew what to say after that. Which has, coincidentally, exposed a minor flaw in the tactic of putting the usual suspects on Ignore... it's not always easy to tell if a thread is being shunned or just full of Flynn etc. shitposts.

Oh, shut the fuck up fucking serial complainer #2.

You know what Garraty, if "the usual suspects" and myself are hard to differentiate, you can always hobble your ass back to TBC. I remember, not long ago that I was being accused of trying to steal you away from TBC, and you replied with a boring bit about staying put where you were. Now you're here.

With that being said, you contribute almost nothing. Your sad and overly simple strings of absolute boredom makes any forum look like it's a geriatric ward. You're not even funny as you try using your brand of "humor" which is about on fucking par with the I.R.S.

If you hate it soooo very much here, then leave! It's getting very old reading a senior citizen cry about some shit on a fucking online forum. It was a lot more sunny here when your pathetic ass was gone.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X