I put Breakfall in meltdown jail

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And thru away the key.

The tard has gone on long enough with his spamming. If you fuckwads follow suit your going to be thrown in this dumpster along with him. We're done playing this stupid shit.

Your grown ass adults with mental issues and low IQs. Act like it.

Bastard Factory Staff

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha The Pampers sniffer ... I told him to stop he'll go to jail

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And thru away the key.

The tard has gone on long enough with his spamming. If you fuckwads follow suit your going to be thrown in this dumpster along with him. We're done playing this stupid shit.

Bastard Factory Staff
You don’t have enough cashola to make a mayhem meltdown transaction. Pull a few more taps and flip a few burger patties and get back to us when you’re flush! Ya Poofter!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And thru away the key.

Bastard Factory Staff

The man has been in a state of perpetual melty since Flynn delivered one to his glass chin….

Pathetic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The man has been in a state of perpetual melty since Flynn delivered one to his glass chin….

Pathetic.
Oh fuck off ya toxic cunt! I put that collective wank_sock on ignore because the weak nerdy fucks had zero respect for my mother on the anniversary of her death. She died riddled with cancer and went into a coma after a serious battle with the insidious disease. What the fuck is wrong with you ya narcissistic cunt? You’d get your head spun backwards if you carried on like that in my world!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’ve very fucking quiet when I’m online? Does the repetitive stupidity by your ilk pump your mud_flaps!? Get back into your corner!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off ya toxic cunt! I put that collective wank_sock on ignore because the weak nerdy fucks had zero respect for my mother on the anniversary of her death. She died riddled with cancer and went into a coma after a serious battle with the insidious disease. What the fuck is wrong with you ya narcissistic cunt? You’d get your head spun backwards if you carried on like that in my world!
Turdy is one of those sorts who would literally side with a serial killer or peadoe if they were attacking someone she didn't like.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi Dick-cheese!

Why can't you just let this subject die like your mother? Why you gotta keep bringing myself and your DEAD mother up in the same semen flavor breath? I'm beginning to think it gets you hard thinking of my shaved pussy alongside your mother's remains.

Prevert!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi Dick-cheese!

Why can't you just let this subject die like your mother? Why you gotta keep bringing myself and your DEAD mother up in the same semen flavor breath? I'm beginning to think it gets you hard thinking of my shaved pussy alongside your mother's remains.

Prevert!
I have nothing for ya!