I think a lot of this red pill content

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is pro muslim propaganda. Every so often you see this

A muslim wife talking about being a wife. The first thing I noticed here? Shes overweight and normally they are countering the body positivity thing and saying men dont want fat women. But shes fat and shes "wife matetial"? They always contradict themselves. IF you point out their contradictions or inconsistencies...they immediately shut down the exchange by calling you a feminist and saying you'll die alone with cats. Yeah. Its like....the flip side of shitlib feminism.

I always scroll through comments and there are all these pro muslim comments. They frequently kinda shit on Christian's. They are definitely not conservatives. Youd think if they are so supportive of traditional marriage they would respect and promote Christian principles.....NOPE. They dont.

Tate even shit on Christian's and became a Muslim.

I really think the red pill content is meant to lead western males into the muslim faith.

I think this is a creepy way to radicalize men against the west. Clearly these are NOT incels and this isnt the first time radical Islamists have used stuff like this to draw in idiot westerners. They were getting US women to fall in love with them and go over the middle east years ago. Just sick and sad how easy we all are to take advantage of.