A lot of new media figures getting fired. Don Lemon gets the axe.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Tucker was fired?

lmao that ladyboi noodle neck is going to rip the skin clear off his fucking dick masturbating so hard to that news :LOL3:

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently, the leaked Turker emails where he complained about management caused his firing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Carlson was the only person I bothered to watch, so fuck Fox and fuck senile Murdoch in their beady lil sphincters.

What an idiotic move.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don Lemon is already on Twitter crying "muh racisms". Oh, course he is. Lol!

He is exactly the type of lying toxic leftist piece of shit whom no one should hire.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That Tucker was balanced and often stood on principal all while being entertaining and informative really pissed the lefties off. Almost as much as they were angry that more Democrats watched Tucker than any other news show. That just drove the Dems crazy with jealousy.

He could break up their echo chamber and get people, even Democrats, to understand the narrative Dem Politicians were pushing was all lies

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're just hypothesising from a point of nothing.

Worthless
If you watched the video you would have seen it was a Washington Post article voting unnamed sources inside Fox. Sure, it could be b.s. but still interesting.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's remember that just last week Don Lemon had a racist melt down live on air claiming only black people can talk about the civil war.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
cb05b5b1f34811108de4b8b5e63472e8937bf15e.jpeg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip: Tucker BowTie will never have as big an audience as he had at Fox. Before you huff and puff etc, show me a fired Fox Infotainer that has a larger audience post Fox.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I listened. I just don’t have any faith in what Tucker says