Colorado Supreme Court Disqualifies Trump From 2024 Ballot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just curious as to what you all think of this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think political solutions are better, as in losing an election. It should be in the hands of the people. If he wins again though, this country, much like Israel after the 10/7 events, will never be the same.

The grand experiment with democracy will be over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Republicans will just switch to a Caucus set up and this obvious partisan subversion to democracy will fail. That is assuming the supreme court doesn't strike it down which they almost have to do as no one has been convicted of anything much less "insurrection".

Frankly, it is just going to backfire on the Dems as it is obviously just lies and a criminal partisan weaponization of the legal system by increasing desperate authoritarians.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Republicans will just switch to a Caucus set up and this obvious partisan subversion to democracy will fail. That is assuming the supreme court doesn't strike it down which they almost have to do as no one has been convicted of anything much less "insurrection".

Frankly, it is just going to backfire on the Dems as it is obviously just lies and a criminal partisan weaponization of the legal system by increasing desperate authoritarians.
That's a lot of words to say you don't understand the Constitution to good.

Section 3 of the Civil War-era 14th Amendment says: “No person shall ... hold any office, civil or military, under the United States ... who, having previously taken an oath ... as an officer of the United States ... to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's a lot of words to say you don't understand the Constitution to good.

Section 3 of the Civil War-era 14th Amendment says: “No person shall ... hold any office, civil or military, under the United States ... who, having previously taken an oath ... as an officer of the United States ... to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion
English ya cock sucker! And your grammar is fucking appalling. All you leftist halfwits need educating. Stay away from “politics” because you’re splitting the nation apart with your absolute ludicrous ideals and piss-poor policies. Fuck y’all y’all!!! Löl

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
English ya cock sucker! And your grammar is fucking appalling. All you leftist halfwits need educating. Stay away from “politics” because you’re splitting the nation apart with your absolute ludicrous ideals and piss-poor policies. Fuck y’all y’all!!! Löl

"Fuck all y'all" is the proper way to use our southern slang.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go eat a pork pie conchita…I’m not here to respond to more of your stupidity. Go get a job you slob…you clearly have way too much spare time on your hands.

First, you're responding which automatically undermines your stupid words. Second of all, what I do with my time has fuck all to do with you. Suck my dick!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Go eat a pork pie conchita…I’m not here to respond to more of your stupidity. Go get a job you slob…you clearly have way too much spare time on your hands.
Is your extreme emotional damage caused on account or your sexual addiction to fish rape? Or is it the other way around?