Um, does Lokmar live in Colorado Springs?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen stop chatting shit, you don't always "cum in peace", you're extremely hostile towards any views which defy your leftist narrative and are completely incapable of rational, civilised debate.

Look how hysterical you get over the Covid clotshot being scrutinised?

It’s just that you base your thoughts on nothing. Stupid if you ask me. Try proving what you claim

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen stop chatting shit, you don't always "cum in peace", you're extremely hostile towards any views which defy your leftist narrative and are completely incapable of rational, civilised debate.

Look how hysterical you get over the Covid clotshot being scrutinised?

It’s just that I don’t buy into bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that you base your thoughts on nothing. Stupid if you ask me. Try proving what you claim

They don't take responsibility for how they start discussions. Their thread titles are crap, like "Where are my purebloods at?" or Vaccine is Ju Ju... Or they accuse of everyone that is a liberal or "left" of being pedophiles...

Let's pretend their information is as palatable as a rib eye steak. But then they put said steak on a filthy garbage lid. It is no longer palatable and it's rejected.

That's the crux, they're trolling. They're not interested in actual discussion. That, friends, is the truth of it all.

eta: The worst thing though, is when it's done to them it's meltdown time.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She tried that shit with me too, it took less than 24 hours for me to tell her to sling it. LOL

I should have done the same but I'm nice and open towards anyone who is nice to me.

Which I realize makes me vulnerable to attacks from people like this.....BUT, who I am is who I am, and the shitty and hateful behaviour of others belongs to them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, you don't hate. LMAO...

And you don't manipulate.

Whoa @Murday can you believe this shit? How'd you do it for so many years?

It’s easy to do once you stop feeling sorry for her and make the connection that she is the issue.

I always felt sorry for her because I know she suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome and BPD. When she spirals it gets OCD obsessive. The mommy bear in me always wanted to protect her, but the damage is done. She can’t function normally in life because of this. See Cyntoia Browns expert witness testimony on fetal alcohol syndrome. She cried in the courtroom when they gave this testimony. Dove would laugh it off like it’s kewl.

She has destroyed every forum I’ve been on since she and Big decided to get their jollies off their child welfare tragedy childhoods publicly 24/7/365 like the toxic drama whoring junkies they have proven themselves to be 20x over now.

You can’t win against societal losers of this magnitude because they have nothing to lose and the time that it would take to even come close would be detrimental to any functioning person’s lifestyle. Money can’t buy class thank GAWD.

It was a choice to walk away from the “kewl kids” and the best one I’ve made. Misery loves company… no thanks.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The saddest part is these gimps think that they will get what they are owed from society for being white by doing this.

People literally came to this county to escape this shit. Perhaps one day they will realize it’s a distraction to the actual economical issues. Fucking gimpsx.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's AMAZING how repetitive you and Seamajor are, but not at all Aryan.

“There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see. There is no worse deaf man than the one who doesn’t want to hear. And there is no worse madman than the one who doesn’t want to understand."​

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The saddest part is these gimps think that they will get what they are owed from society for being white by doing this.

People literally came to this county to escape this shit. Perhaps one day they will realize it’s a distraction to the actual economical issues. Fucking gimpsx.

Oh stop complaining. It's a distraction from the real issue which is not about being a free individual. :eyeRoLL:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got $50 that says Breakfailure is licking the Dovid drool sweat off Big’s minuscule balls as I type lol

Oh the minions they are in for it. As for me, I’ll never surrender :KMA:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is just unhinged as fuck.

Is she really saying that people think they are owed something.....for being white?

Omfg. This is why we need a civil war. Get it over with. Historically racists always lose....we could clean and purge this racist and color obsessed mentality. People who think like this shouldnt be allowed to vote or make decisions that impact the rest of us.

This why so many people wish CA would break off and sink.

No, dumb ass. Its YOU. And people like YOU who are the problem. Obsessed with skin like the party of jim crow you are.

Gross.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh stop complaining. It's a distraction from the real issue which is not about being a free individual. :eyeRoLL:
And Men being able to declare themselves a Woman willy nilly by thought, and then getting to rape women in prison a whole bunch, and democrats are evil racyciss.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, and she wouldn't be wrong. How much of the world did the White colonize?

Two entire continents, yo. And you still see yourselves as the aggrieved.

She intensely and insanely wrong.

You are spewing racist cult bullshit rooted in marxism. The whole racist idea that somehow white people doing the same shit that EVERY color of humans have done through history.

You understand how many native tribes here were fucking brutal? Cannibals and merciless murderers?

You whole revision of history to justify dragging the country backwards into racism is a dishonest and hateful cult designed to destroy the country.

Shes fucking wrong. Shes unhinged and hate has rotted both of your brains. Again....YOU are on the side of the extremists. Your racist sophistry and support of destroying women's civil rights and protections(that we have and need because of our biology.... womanhood is not a fucking costume or " identity") is extremism.

YOU guys have warped ways of looking at the world that are NOT shared by your opposition. Your racist views are being blatantly rejected by your opposition .....none of us give the slightest shit about skin color.

Instead of understanding that, you two fuckheads just write us all into your psychotic race war fantasies to the point where you end up supporting the degrading of black people on the basis of skin color. Any black person who asserts autonomy and challenges this hateful bullshit forced by you establishment cucks you call coons....n*ggers....white supremacists.

You guys do not get to dictate reality and just plaster your obsession with skin onto everyone. More than half the country rejects your woke cult dogma. And you guys sit here in true narcissistic form forcing your depraved race views onto people who reject them.

We dont fucking care about skin color, and if you were not a brainwashed cult member you might be able to address peoples ACTUAL stances rather than just including them into your cult bubble bullshit.

Maybe your hate mobs can burn down some more minority communities and shoot some more black children to get "justice" for some more black rapists or abusers and maybe then we will be convinced that you and Murd are great warrior heros for those poor black people who dont need things like schools that teach literacy. You know those pitiful victims who cant even manage a state ID.... and for some reason no one is starting an initiative to help them get ID (because you all know it's a lie and most every black American has ID and understands how to get places).

What would black America do without you guys?! I mean besides have access to decent schools, higher rates of employment, criminal justice reform, well funded HBCs, and opportunity zones.... preserved 2A rights and lower crime rates?

So fucking sick. You guys are sick in the damn head.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And Men being able to declare themselves a Woman willy nilly by thought, and then getting to rape women in prison a whole bunch, and democrats are evil racyciss.

Which is exactly what's happening but you know.....anyone who says this is a "trumptard" and its automatic bullshit, right?

You dont care, Admin. You have no empathy whatsoever. The only thing you care about is your selfish hatred of other people.

I cannot imagine being so stuck up a politcal parties ass that I make a joke out of the suffering of other human beings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are spewing racist cult bullshit rooted in marxism. The whole racist idea that somehow white people doing the same shit that EVERY color of humans have done through history.

No one monetized it like white people. There were entire slave shipping companies, banks and other infrastructure that Europeans (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, etc) brought to the practice.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is no evid2nce of race being a factor in that case. Why would you falsely try to pretend it was?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one monetized it like white people. There were entire slave shipping companies, banks and other infrastructure that Europeans (English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, etc) brought to the practice.

Wrong. The black slave trade to Muslim countries was 20 times larger than the black slave trade to the Americas. Also the blacks who went to Muslim countries had an average life expectancy of less than one year because they were so brutalized and systematically starved and worked to death. Indians had a massive slave trade while the Chinese also had a massive slave trade in ethnic minorities. Slave trading was the rule and the except was the west banning slavery in the late Roman period then the British spending huge amounts of money to force the end of the slave trade during the early 19th century.

The UK only finished off paying the debt to militarily force the end of the slave trade in 2015. Slavery was every where; what set the west apart is it actually ended it without being forced to do so by outsiders. Fact.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Focusing on the "White" part of slavery and ignoring the jewish role again I see.

No doubt it's whitey's fault that blacks sold their fellow blacks for shekels too....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes, and she wouldn't be wrong. How much of the world did the White colonize?

Two entire continents, yo. And you still see yourselves as the aggrieved.
They brought technology and first world living standards you stupid heiffer.

Unless of course you would prefer to live in a straw hut, chasing wild animals with spears and drinking your own piss?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're gay, so I can see why this would irk you..... however, most hetero men couldn't give a fuck.

Scouse, I don’t know one straight man that shaves his pubes. You’d best stop.

• LOL
Reactions: X

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Grandpa's a Trumptard, Dad's a Trumptard but the murderer is simply a "Non-binary fgt" as per Rancy et al.

Dad's non-plussed about the killings, he's simply relieved his screwed up Son isn't gay.

Maybe he is Gay or Non-binary, with a Dad like that how could he possibly be ashamed of it?

89UEPQ0.png

"Per Rancy"?

The cops who are dealing with that crime are the ones who put "Mx" in the documents. I imagine the fat killer faggot told them that was the case.

Say fella, why focus so much on the grandfather and father of the freak? After all, it's PRETTY CLEAR they weren't part of the fat lib's life. His dad thought he was dead for 6 years, did you know that? That's how much "part" of the killer's life he was.

Why don't you say anything about the mom? After all, he was raised by her most of his life, so she's the one responsible for his upbringing.

Probably some angry white liberal woman who filled her son with hatred for society and when even the other gays didn't want anything to do with him, he shot them up. End of story.

And still waiting for the "ban guns" troupe to explain how banning guns will stop people whom stab 4 college students or run over scores with SUVs. Ah, and I've stated COUNTLESS TIMES before how "successful" banning guns was in Brazoo.

HOPELESS, YOU PEOPLE ARE HOPELESS. There's nothing that can make you change your mind. If it's not approved by Don Lemon or Joy Reid, it's a lie.

You NEVER present solutions, only ways to control and take away the money, freedom and rights from others.

Last edited: