Um, does Lokmar live in Colorado Springs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea is sick of it? Yet she bans anyone with an alternative point of view. Why is that Dovey?

No shes fine with an alternate POV.....she doesnt want shit posting.

Like if you have an alternate POV....just argue that. It's the name calling and the insults with no arguement that she hates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As far as disgusting.....forcing women to share prison cells with male rapists who say magic words is pretty disgusting.

Forcing women to be redefined in law, remove civil rights and protections we have that are based on our biology.....and ignoring rape and incidents like minor girls being ass raped by boys in skirts is pretty disgusting and VERY extremist.

But yeah a long standing religious belief that Christian's have held for 2k years that people are only saved in Christ is the "disgusting" and "extremist" thing.

Should we define extremism?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m ignoring everything that comes out of that forum from here on out. I can’t say that I won’t roflmao when they turn on each other AGAIN.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m ignoring everything that comes out of that forum from here on out. I can’t say that I won’t roflmao when they turn on each other AGAIN.

It's just a matter of time. I think everyone should do that. But some can't stay away from the shitshow and go there to guest post and provide them an "enemy". The guest posters keep that place churning along.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Stubby, Shen Li, Herman, never shit post? Come on Dovey.

I didnt say that. I pointed out that Shen trolls. And Big and Herman dont bother to argue anymore because they are met with name calling and shit posting.

Can you show me where Admin ever did anything but shit post and gaslight?

Dont you yourself remember back on SG when Big would argue his stances? He stopped a while ago because he does not see the point. And he tells me all the time to not bother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's a LIAR. What about that don't you get? I know you two get along well enough. But she's a horrible person.

I dont tolerate your bullying and gaslighting.

I'm just one of many on your long 15 year long list of "horrible people" and "liars".

Exactly WHY are you jumping in interrupting a non hostile exchange between Sea and I telling him how to think of me?

Were you asked? Do you think Sea is incapable of reading my posts for himself?

Lol you are such a toxic and pathetic cancer, Oak. You really are. You always pull this same shit whenever you have a problem with someone (which is always your own bullshit) you literally post hump and PM harrass other peopke trying to get them to hate who you hate.

You are like a 600 pound hate fairy sprinkling greasy hate dust on any exchange you think smells like a weak spot where you can manipulate.

Sit the fuck down, if Sea wants your input on ME let him ask you. He is more than welcome to approach me personally - you are not. Stop trying to get him sucked into your toxic orbit.

He can even go test what I'm saying for himself. If he went over to BC and started engaging in a regular convo....it might take a second until others knew he was being legit.... he would see what I'm saying is honest. We may not all walk away agreeing on every point but there would be a human conversation.

You are just a bitter person consumed with hate trying hard to project. Another thing people either already know or come to know.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She like me would are unable to post there. Go ask the oneway boss Erica

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are like a 600 pound hate fairy sprinkling greasy hate dust on any exchange you think smells like a weak spot where you can manipulate.

Yeah, you don't hate. LMAO...

And you don't manipulate.

Whoa @Murday can you believe this shit? How'd you do it for so many years?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is a shit post Dovey

Sea I see what you are saying. What I'm saying is that he shit posts at you guys today because he got sick of trying to argue his points with people who were insulting him.

Really who wouldnt get sick of that, Sea? Do you see how I'll go ahead and argue my points and what does the "other side" here do besides name call, spew personal attacks and shit post?

Am I posting like Big? They treat me exactly the same. It wouldnt matter how I posted. See what I'm saying?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She like me would are unable to post there. Go ask the oneway boss Erica

Did she ban you?

I'll go and plead on your behalf but if I do that
....you gotta promise me you'll come in peace and try to just talk, okay?

Dont turn me into the Gomer Pile of BC lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did she ban you?

I'll go and plead on your behalf but if I do that
....you gotta promise me you'll come in peace and try to just talk, okay?

Dont turn me into the Gomer Pile of BC lol

Best of luck. I always come in peace. It’s alternative opinions that are hated. Sorry I’m a Lib. Give it a shot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Best of luck. I always come in peace. It’s alternative opinions that are hated. Sorry I’m a Lib. Give it a shot.

They will attack you personally for your politics.

It's what that side does. Everyone that's a "LIB" is a pedophile or a promoter of sexuality in children by trannies. All you have to do to be guilty is to breathe. We see it at this forum. I bet it's worse over there.

No One

Factory Bastard
I dont tolerate your bullying and gaslighting.

I'm just one of many on your long 15 year long list of "horrible people" and "liars".

Exactly WHY are you jumping in interrupting a non hostile exchange between Sea and I telling him how to think of me?

Were you asked? Do you think Sea is incapable of reading my posts for himself?

Lol you are such a toxic and pathetic cancer, Oak. You really are. You always pull this same shit whenever you have a problem with someone (which is always your own bullshit) you literally post hump and PM harrass other peopke trying to get them to hate who you hate.

Sit the fuck down, if Sea wants your input on ME let him ask you. He is more than welcome to approach me personally - you are not. Stop trying to get him sucked into your toxic orbit.

He can even go test what I'm saying for himself. If he went over to BC and started engaging in a regular convo....it might take a second until others knew he was being legit.... he would see what I'm saying is honest. We may not all walk away agreeing on every point but there would be a human conversation.

You are just a bitter person consumed with hate trying hard to project. Another thing people either already know or come to know.
Also when you are not here tPoTF is crying for Omnipotent to be banned according to several staff members.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's what that side does. Everyone that's a "LIB" is a "BabyPumperAlert!" or a promoter of sexuality in children by trannies. All you have to do to be guilty is to breathe. We see it at this forum. I bet it's worse over there.

It's amazing how one sided your thinking is.

I still have a text message from you on Jan 6th that says "your people are out of control" a few weeks before you showed up here...pretending to be someone else.... so you could attack people due to their politcal beliefs

People who were consistently kind and tolerant towards your toxic ass.

Because you are a coward who attacks people over politics.

BTW.....there are many leftists who oppose the gender cult and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children in schools. So when YOU guys get called certain things....its not because you are a "lib". It because you support abuse and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Not that you actually understand anything I'm saying right now or anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cant just tell people they are wrong or dumb though Sea.. . You gotta show them why they are wrong.

Like open up a dialog.

When I come here and tell Admin he is an asshole, I go into all the reasons why.....more so in the hope's that one day one of the seeds will sprout.

The hopes are not very high. ..but miracles do happen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Semen stop chatting shit, you don't always "cum in peace", you're extremely hostile towards any views which defy your leftist narrative and are completely incapable of rational, civilised debate.

Look how hysterical you get over the Covid clotshot being scrutinised?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's what that side does. Everyone that's a "LIB" is a "BabyPumperAlert!" or a promoter of sexuality in children by trannies. All you have to do to be guilty is to breathe. We see it at this forum. I bet it's worse over there.
Irony overload.

Not to mention that you refuse to acknowledge the fact that one of your comrades is clearly a homosexual...

Save me the rainbow negs and cringe "No yUo!!!" routine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That 500lbs walking gammon hates me, but there's more chance of Aidsman having sex with a female than there is of her ever bullying my Aryan ass. Lulz

I should feel very specail and grateful because she PRETENDED to like me. And got up in my PM box at SG pretending to like me. When I was a mod on a forum.

Of course the entire time she was PMing me and actually got my phone number and was text chatting with me..... she TRULY felt I was a horrible person and she couldnt stand me. But yet she faked it for a while. During the time in was mod on a forum and she had some "use' for me, of course.

Must have been so hard on her.....that poor enlightened martyr.

I should try harder to be more like that, instead of the piece of shit horrible person I am where I give anyone a fair shot with me and I dont pretend to like people I really cant stand.