Um, does Lokmar live in Colorado Springs?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It will be interesting to see if the narratives turn out to be made up lies again. When The Pulse night club in Florida shooting happened we saw many made up lies about "right wing white male" but then we learned the guy was a gay Arab Muslim upset that his fellow gays didn't like him. Will this shooter also turn out to be an angry gay upset and lashing out at his own community?

I guess time will tell.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It will be interesting to see if the narratives turn out to be made up lies again. When The Pulse night club in Florida shooting happened we saw many made up lies about "right wing white male" but then we learned the guy was a gay Arab Muslim upset that his fellow gays didn't like him. Will this shooter also turn out to be an angry gay upset and lashing out at his own community?

I guess time will tell.
STFU You whiny dildo.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably will get more information in a day or two.

He had already threatened to bomb places

I guess time will tell.
LOL same way they tried to make Piglosi's hubby's boyfriend a conservative

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trash like that should be rotting in jail after the first threat

But libs think they always deserve second chances
Colorado Springs is a very conservative city.

Besides, I thought Conservatives were all about personal responsibility, now your saying we don't have enough Government intervention, because libs?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Colorado Springs is a very conservative city.

Besides, I thought Conservatives were all about personal responsibility, now your saying we don't have enough Government intervention, because libs?

I welcome government intervention when it comes to locking violent criminals and letting them rot in jail.