Um, does Lokmar live in Colorado Springs?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
BLEvfiA.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
That the mental case with the hammer was his lover. Are you fucking kidding me?

LOL ok, that part may be troll, but there are a lot cops saying there's a lot of fishy stuff going on in this case

Of course. we'll never know the real truth, we never do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL ok, that part may be troll, but there are a lot cops saying there's a lot of fishy stuff going on in this case

Of course. we'll never know the real truth, we never do.

What's so fishy? A whacko broke into Pelosi's house looking for her and found her husband instead?

That's not fishy. People broke into the nation's capitol, why not a person's house?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He had already threatened to bomb places

LOL same way they tried to make Piglosi's hubby's boyfriend a conservative

Two things will forever remain constant. Leftists will lie and aidsman will forever eat that shit up like a shit stained black cock at a glory hole in a gay bath house.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In my opinion. Not a doubt

Honestly, this is looking very similar to the shooting at The Pulse Night Club in Florida. Where lying leftists lied like they always do falsely claiming it was some how a right when shooter when the shooter was just a disgruntled gay Arab Muslim pissed off that he was rejected by gay sex partners.

But I will wait for more definitive information. I don't want to look like our local shit stained lying lefts spewing made up horse shit without evidence. Imagine being that stupid and dishonest.