Um, does Lokmar live in Colorado Springs?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, this is looking very similar to the shooting at The Pulse Night Club in Florida. Where lying leftists lied like they always do falsely claiming it was some how a right when shooter when the shooter was just a disgruntled gay Arab Muslim pissed off that he was rejected by gay sex partners.

But I will wait for more definitive information. I don't want to look like our local shit stained lying lefts spewing made up horse shit without evidence. Imagine being that stupid and dishonest.

Murders either left or right is fucked up amigo.Then you interject racism into the mix.
Yes ban assault weapons for starters. Yeah solid information beats another conspiracy theory any day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murders either left or right is fucked up amigo.Then you interject racism into the mix.
Yes ban assault weapons for starters. Yeah solid information beats another conspiracy theory any day.

He always seem to interject race into his posts. What do you call a person that does that? I forget.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
FQilA3t.png

"Hey Fox News, y'all got got any more of that violent crime?"
Yeah, because if we don't talk about the huge wave of violence being perpetrated in the US, maybe it'll go away.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Well now this is surprising, apparently the young man with the preferred firearm of the angry young man, that shot up the "Gay Bar" has a bigly history of ranting and raving about the gays.

6l1GyT0.jpeg

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The shooter was a non-binary who used they/them pronouns and instead of saying my used the term "mx". His online profiles showed LBGT flags. Are our leftist fucktards learning anything yet? I realize the fucktard known as aidsman is incapable of intelligent thought but maybe our other lefties are capable of learning.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You need to stop lying. The radical left were racist and falsely claimed a "white male conservative" was the shooter when it was a gay Muslim Arab. Me calling out racist lies from the left is me calling out the lies of left wing racists. I know you know the difference so please stop pretending you don't.

As another example we have sub human pices of shit like aidsman lying and trying to pretend a gay non-binary shooter in Colorado is some how related to conservatives. His posting history online shows the exact opposite. It is a good thing to call put liars even if they are on your side.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well now this is surprising, apparently the young man with the preferred firearm of the angry young man, that shot up the "Gay Bar" has a bigly history of ranting and raving about the gays.

6l1GyT0.jpeg

Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar.

He was a gay nonbingary person with lots of LGBT flags in his online profiles, you degenerate liar. I agree it is weird how so many gays call each other faggot, I also find it weird how so many blacks call each other the n word, but you trying to distort and lie trying to pretend an obvious left winger is some how a conservative is just dishonest and disgusting. It is no wonder every forum I have seen who knows who you are thinks you are a worthless piece of shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, the gay non-binary they/them guy was also a multi, multi, multi time convict who some how kept getting out of jail. I am sure we will see a long history of mental illness to go along with his online leftist shit posting.

Aidsman will no doubt continue ue to lie and pretend he is some how "right wing" though because that is how immune to reality that brain dead fuck is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need to stop lying. The radical left were racist and falsely claimed a "white male conservative" was the shooter when it was a gay Muslim Arab. Me calling out racist lies from the left is me calling out the lies of left wing racists. I know you know the difference so please stop pretending you don't.

As another example we have sub human pices of shit like aidsman lying and trying to pretend a gay non-binary shooter in Corado is some how related to conservatives. His posting history online shows the exact opposite. It is a good thing to call put liars even if they are on your side.

Stop lying? Should I believe another conspiracy theory? Get real.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, the gay non-binary they/them guy was also a multi, multi, multi time convict who some how kept getting out of jail. I am sure we will see a long history of mental illness to go along with his online leftist shit posting.

Aidsman will no doubt continue ue to lie and pretend he is some how "right wing" though because that is how immune to reality that brain dead fuck is.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bitch slapped you silly and dipped it's balls in your mouth, please stop responding to my posts in the future, your soft headed conspiracy regurgitation is not welcome.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For what it matters this guy graduated from the same high school as me a year behind me. Aidsman is still a shit stain who should be beaten in the head with a hammer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe this will SHUT UP the fucktards about this shooting. Better move your efforts to the one in Walmart. This one is pretty much debunked.

As I've stated here before.

JUST AN ANGRY LGBT SICKO SHOOTING OTHER LGBT SICKOS

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe this will SHUT UP the fucktards about this shooting. Better move your efforts to the one in Walmart. This one is pretty much debunked.

As I've stated here before.

JUST AN ANGRY LGBT SICKO SHOOTING OTHER LGBT SICKOS

Yo, Rancid you ever hear of Self Loathing Homophobia before?
Check it out it's a thing.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
ROFLMAO you people are hopeless
Hopeless?

As a member of the LGBTQ community, of which five members were gunned down in cold blood on the eve of Transgender Rememberance Day, no, I have absolutely no reason to be hopeless.

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, yo!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopeless?

As a member of the LGBTQ community, of which five members were gunned down in cold blood on the eve of Transgender Rememberance Day, no, I have absolutely no reason to be hopeless.

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, yo!

How are you LBGT? I can get you were a faggot before you "transitioned" but don't you claim to be a woman now? I think you even claimed to have a fag boyfriend. So, if you were actually straight and a woman, as you falsely claimed, then you are not LBGT, right? It is good to hear even you know you are lying though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once in a while they speak truth. Even they cannot lie all the time.