US Supreme Court strikes down Affirmative Action

Do you agree with the USSC decision to strike down Affirmative Action?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't see a problem with that.

Affirmative action is NOT the solution to race based bias. It is part of the problem.

Putting people who have not earned the position into classrooms they have no business in helps no one. Not even them. Providing EVERYONE the tools and opportunities they need to succeed does. Telling a kid who scores a near perfect on an SAT he has to give up his place to make room for a minority who scored under 1000 because he is white helps neither him, the minority or the professional industries these kids are being pumped into at the end of their studies

The 3 idiot libtard justices who ruled in favor of this overt racism should be removed from the bench immediately

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s unconstitutional…. although I understand what it was trying to do for minorities in this country.

Equality hurts no one… except entitled white people’s feelers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s unconstitutional…. although I understand what it was trying to do for minorities in this country.

Says the person trying to front like she owns vast property at 2500.00 per square foot.

lmao -- the hypocrisy just reeks

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've never understood why black folks rarely express the utter insult of being told they're too stupid to make it without a hand up from Leftist filth who only want to keep them on the plantation as good little Democrat vote proles.
what really gets me is when these racist white libtards insinuate they are too stupid to obtain the necessary photo id to vote

that one really makes me cringe

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice the libtard mindset with this one

"it's unconstitutional" however, it is a good thing so the branch of government tasked with interpreting and upholding the constitution should dispense with it in this and any other instance I see fit... you know, because it is for the greater good

that's how 3rd world dictatorships are created, dipshit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This fantastic news for Conservatives, this will make it ever so slightly more possible for them to matriculate at a place of higher education! MIT is calling kids get your applications sent in pronto!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your racism and disrespect for the constitution offends all sane people. No surprises you supported unconstitutional racism. Ignorant leftists usually do.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what really gets me is when these racist white libtards insinuate they are too stupid to obtain the necessary photo id to vote

that one really makes me cringe

They are literally saying "blacks are so stupid and inferior they can't figure out how to go to the DMV". That is how racist leftist white self described saviors are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They are literally saying "blacks are so stupid and inferior they can't figure out how to go to the DMV". That is how racist leftist white self described saviors are.
that is exactly what they are saying and it shows you who the real racists are

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm disappointed that only two Lefties have bothered to comment so far, and neither one could make a cogent point.

Must not have the official talking points from their betters yet.
occupy democrats hasn't developed a meme yet

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is how it usually works. The NPCs have to wait until they receive an update so they know what to say. Sad but true.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That is how it usually works. The NPCs have to wait until they receive an update so they know what to say. Sad but true.
It’s like cheap Chinese programming which needs to update the firmware in their tinny brains

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ignored dipshits* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I gots mine, fuck the rest of you niggas!

Worst part about Clarence Thomas is he was actually admitted to Yale Law School because of Affirmative Action.

So apart from being an ‘Affirmative Action Supreme Court Justice’, he’s also an Uncle Tom & a brazen hypocrite.

There were better qualified candidates than Thomas who should have been appointed ahead of him.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have any credible proof is this ?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“In 1971, Justice Thomas was admitted to Yale's Law School as part of the affirmative action practice according to PBS, which reported that the school wanted 10 percent of its incoming class that year to be people of color.”

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual leftists lie so you have to fact check their lying asses. Thomas was admitted to Yale in 1971 which was their first year of affirmative action where 10% of students had to be black. This has lead lying leftists to claim he benefited from affirmative action. In reality Thomas's scores were higher than most students admitted in 1970 (the year before affirmative action started) so he almost certainly would have gotten in without the racist policy of affirmative action. He also got early acceptance, meaning he had already gotten an acceptance letter, BEFORE the affirmative action policy went into effect.

Leftists always lie. It is what they do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

“In 1971, Justice Thomas was admitted to Yale's Law School as part of the affirmative action practice according to PBS, which reported that the school wanted 10 percent of its incoming class that year to be people of color.”
Do I have to explain to you how that means absolutely nothing unless you can furnish both his SAT scores AND the score of every other applicant that year?

Only a situation where he scored below a white person and STILL got in ahead of that person proves he benefited from AA

Try thinking things through before gobbling up the narrative, homie

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles for sure I think Affirmative Action needed an overhaul. And not just in the US either.

A liberal Black columnist in the NY Times suggested AA based upon economic need than race. I think thats where they shoulda gone with it.

USA & other Western nations have regional disparities where wealthy doctors dont wanna practice in small towns or rural areas

I would have reformed AA so that thise getting it would be required to sign a minimum 15 year contract to practice medicine dentistry nursing in areas where there is a shortage. At the same those applicants who decided to opt out of AA would not be restricted by such requirements

So it could be more economic than racial. Eg poor Whites who commit to practice in remote regions would have been eligible for AA too

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I see you thought through what I said and realized how stupid it sounds when you take a moment to think it over

Good for you

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see you thought through what I said and realized how stupid it sounds when you take a moment to think it over

Good for you
I think the major flaw of how AA was set up is it didn’t place restrictions on those getting it and what they could do after graduation

Just like your country provides free ROTC training and tuition to military recruits but after graduation they have to go where Uncle Sam sends them

I believe Ron Paul was drafted to be a doctor in Vietnam. AA recipents should have had similar restrictions placed on them too. Get something denied to others but theres payback

I think AA can work but it shouldn’t be a free pass to leapfrog over others

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think the major flaw of how AA was set up is it didn’t restrictions on those getting it and what they could do after graduation

Just like your country provides free ROTC training and tuition to military recruits but after graduation they have to go where Uncle Sam sends them if they get something fir free

I believe Ron Paul was drafted to be a doctor in Vietnam. AA recipents should have had similar restrictions placed on them too. Get something denied to others but theres payback
Oh how I do love all the moon walking away from the whole “ but Thomas benefited from AA” you’re doing

Excellent

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The issue with affirmative action is it’s unconstitutional.

The reasoning of why it was necessary is obvious.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the person trying to front like she owns vast property at 2500.00 per square foot.

lmao -- the hypocrisy just reeks

Which part makes you the most angry… the fact that I own it outright or the fact that I’m grandfathered in on tax?

BTW… It’s one piece of a much larger portfolio.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Which part makes you the most angry… the fact that I own it outright or the fact that I’m grandfathered in on tax?

BTW… It’s one piece of a much larger portfolio.
The part where you’re lying about the whole thing

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh how I do love all the moon walking away from the whole “ but Thomas benefited from AA” you’re doing

Excellent
Well as for Thomas he’s effectively denying to others what was given to him

Instead of totally rejecting AA Thomas should have suggested reforms to it

I think total rejection of AA is too absolutist

You have a lot of regional shortages of doctors and other health professionals in the US. We do in Canada as well

Thats why I think AA could address skill or regional shortages provided its beneficiaries have to do time in places where they are needed