US Supreme Court strikes down Affirmative Action

Do you agree with the USSC decision to strike down Affirmative Action?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Colleges (and employers) began using affirmative action in various forms for many different reasons, including to ensure fair access, to compensate for prior disadvantage, and in the university context, to include a diverse group of students for educational reasons.

It was necessary.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice Twitter is still wrongly trying to censor these facts. It just shows how racist and corrupt college admissions had become.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The burden of proof is yours and yours alone.
Even tho your the one making the claim that you are rich?

Lmao. See what I mean when I say you don’t know Jack shit about legal principles?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll give you a clue…

The monied spouse always gets served first.

Now let’s watch GED try to play Harvard law with all these legal principalities :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’ll give you a clue…

The monied spouse always gets served first.

Now let’s watch GED try to play Harvard law with all these legal principalities :GiggleBitch:
So basically you want to show the world how utterly dumb drunk and uniformed you are asking someone to prove a negative

No wonder you were terminated from every lawyer Office you ever worked at

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The issue with affirmative action is that overly sensitive white people blame AA for their own failures in life.

89c92e9deb0194be1d35a445c7778e6d766ba99a.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A black guy catches a racist white leftists saying the quiet part out loud.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love it when the little racist cretins get all giddy after reading some half baked narrative about Thomas on the Peon Bulliten Service.

Falling for that. It’s a sure fire way to test the lemming within you

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically you want to show the world how utterly dumb drunk and uniformed you are asking someone to prove a negative

No wonder you were terminated from every lawyer Office you ever worked at

POV:

I have no proof so now I’m going to flail like a paraplegic in a fart whirlwind.

LAME

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
POV:

I have no proof so now I’m going to flail like a paraplegic in a fart whirlwind.

LAME
Thankfully you got out of any profession requiring thought and common sense. You suck at both

Again, how does one go about proving a negative again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let a man be judged not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character

I believe a great black man once said that. So would any of you racist lefties like to explain to me how AA is consistent with that premise?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. Oh well, I've never been a big fan of the AA even understanding its purpose and aim. Merit rewards do count, and too much coddling does more harm than good in the long run.
.. Not saying I wouldn't have loved to play NBA, but you know...couldn't jump.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blacks who scored in the 40th percentile were getting in while Asians with perfect 100th percentile scores were being rejected. There is something very wrong and racist about that. That was also the reason that black students failed out at astonishingly high rates because they just weren't up to elite standards but we're let into elite schools anyway then couldn't hack it. Seriously, like 2/3rds of black students were on academic probation at any given time in the Ivy Leagues.

That sad fact is they were set up for failure by racist white leftists. They could have been very successful in a nonIvy school though. So matching schools and students based on actual demonstrated accomplishments and merits is a far better system. If you want more blacks to do better then outlaw public school teachers unions,get back to basics, and mandate school choice so they are not trapped in horrible failing schools run by leftists who hate them and do nothing for them. That is where the real problem is and it is entirely leftist created.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Worst part about Clarence Thomas is he was actually admitted to Yale Law School because of Affirmative Action.

So apart from being an ‘Affirmative Action Supreme Court Justice’, he’s also an Uncle Tom & a brazen hypocrite.

There were better qualified candidates than Thomas who should have been appointed ahead of him.
See my last post.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As usual leftists lie so you have to fact check their lying asses. Thomas was admitted to Yale in 1971 which was their first year of affirmative action where 10% of students had to be black. This has lead lying leftists to claim he benefited from affirmative action. In reality Thomas's scores were higher than most students admitted in 1970 (the year before affirmative action started) so he almost certainly would have gotten in without the racist policy of affirmative action. He also got early acceptance, meaning he had already gotten an acceptance letter, BEFORE the affirmative action policy went into effect.

Leftists always lie. It is what they do.

Wait.

@Joe posted a lie and presented it as fact?

That is one reason (of many) that I call him Liar @Joe.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Thats why I think AA could address skill or regional shortages provided its beneficiaries have to do time in places where they are needed

There are other ways to address "regional shortages" than what you are suggesting, @Joe.

AA is not needed and the best and brightest should be trained, not the dipshit who agrees to live in Buttfuckville for 5 years after graduation just to gain acceptance.