Seems the Colorado shooter was a deranged liberal

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet lotus would have shot one of us by now if she had access to a gun and us at the same time. She's emotionally unhinged like all libtards. If I was a fukin libtard, I sure as fuck wouldnt want anyone armed either. Fukin lunatics!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cbt stopped poasting about it as soon as they learned the Muslim name.
Rotten scumbags

I saw a photo of him this morning. He’s a short fat guy like you stubby.

The guy in question was Arab and hated Trump...

...sorry about your shrivelled penis.

Yep. Looks just like Stubby. My penis is real Dianna

Only to a chicken...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Cbt stopped poasting about it as soon as they learned the Muslim name.
Rotten scumbags

I saw a photo of him this morning. He’s a short fat guy like you stubby.
He is a hairy muslim - iow a primitive conservative.
..but, here harkening back to our discussion of yesterday and the consequence of bullying

"Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was taken into custody after the mass shooting.
Alissa, whose family emigrated from Syria, may have been suffering from mental illness, according to his 34-year-old brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa.
The brother told CNN on Tuesday that in high school bullies made fun of Alissa's name and for being Muslim and that may have contributed to him becoming "anti-social." "

Retaliation is a bitch sometime - sadly this seems to have been indiscriminate
whereas Maxis' was accurately directed.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
muhzies vote democRAT, you stupid cunts. PWN3D!
If they do it's for reasons similar to why hispanics do
namely - American conservatives hate them because...different. Want to hold them out re: immigration.
The fact is that hispanics and muslims are both by-and-large social conservatives.
It always makes me laugh to think that in 20 years or so that hispanics will be the core of the Republican party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YUO fukin moron, muhzies vote democRAT because they know you fukin retards will help them destroy America because you hate it as much as they do. faggit.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
YUO fukin moron, muhzies vote democRAT because they know you fukin retards will help them destroy America because you hate it as much as they do. faggit.
They vote Dem because the party accepts them rather than rejects and alienates them.
Same as you would do, moron.
Because do you not understand the theme of these past days?
Reject and harass a person, and subject yourself to retaliation. Which of course will make you an outraged and whimpering victim. Right loctardo?

PS: according to Pew Research a whoooole 3 in 10 muslims regards themselves a politically liberal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They vote Dem because the party accepts them rather than rejects and alienates them.
Reject and harass a person, and subject yourself to retaliation. Which of course will make you an outraged and whimpering victim. Right loctardo?
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure thing clown. Tell yourself that. You'd have us all believe that muhzies, a group of people who want sharia and preach that infidels must be killed and faggits have to be tossed off hotel buildings, register democRAT because mean ol GOP'ers dont want em? Sure thing, dummy.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure thing clown. Tell yourself that. You'd have us all believe that muhzies, a group of people who want sharia and preach that infidels must be killed and faggits have to be tossed off hotel buildings, register democRAT because mean ol GOP'ers dont want em? Sure thing, dummy.
Well - you pretty much described radical conservatives there and change a few terms and you have an accurate description of American conservatives. Non-inclusive, violent, religious nutballs.
Same ideology.

Thanks for making my argument for me, moron. LoLz @ loctardo

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that why the Bin Laden Family had to be secretly flown out of DC the morning after 9/11 from their visitation with the Bush War For Oil Family, because Democrats? Fascinating story, please tell us more!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
do we know if this crazy messed up MAGA kid was in fact a Muslin?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well - you pretty much described radical conservatives there and change a few terms and you have an accurate description of American conservatives. Non-inclusive, violent, religious nutballs.
Same ideology.

Look dummy, you moronic cunts are allowing the trojan horse in your house and its gonna be hilarious when they finally start butchering you people. Your pet muhzies are gonna go full on rabid on you. I'll sit back and LMFAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do we know if this crazy messed up MAGA kid was in fact a Muslin?
Yea, stupid cunt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that why the Bin Laden Family had to be secretly flown out of DC the morning after 9/11 from their visitation with the Bush War For Oil Famil, because Democrats? Fascinating story, please tell us more!
When did we get oil from Iraq, cunt? PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Is that why the Bin Laden Family had to be secretly flown out of DC the morning after 9/11 from their visitation with the Bush War For Oil Famil, because Democrats? Fascinating story, please tell us more!
Best part of of waking up, besides a rich French Roast in my Cup, is watching Loktard spin in circles angrily chasing his tail. Good times!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Same ideology.

Look dummy, you moronic cunts are allowing the trojan horse in your house and its gonna be hilarious when they finally start butchering you people. Your pet muhzies are gonna go full on rabid on you. I'll sit back and LMFAO!
I don't know if you notice little details, moron, but I do not capitalize muslim.
..and as I've commented many a time
I don't respect conservatives no matter what uniform they wear.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best part of of waking up, besides a rich French Roast in my Cup, is watching Loktard spin in circles angrily chasing his tail. Good times!
Oh yea? When did we get oil from Iraq, cunt? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Same ideology.

I don't know if you notice little details, moron, but I do not capitalize muslim.
..and as I've commented many a time
I don't respect conservatives no matter what uniform they wear.
This isnt about respect, dummy. This is about you idiots accepting a group into your fold thats eventually gonna butcher you. Read a koran, fucktard. It aint compatible with the views expressed by the DNC. And if you delude yourself by thinking its non radical wishy washy muhzies you're courting, sorry, but they hate you kweirdo loving idiots too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The ignorant fuck is a trip. Why do you think he’s known as Lokbrain