Seems the Colorado shooter was a deranged liberal

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
YUO fukin moron, muhzies vote democRAT because they know you fukin retards will help them destroy America because you hate it as much as they do. faggit.
Is that why the Bin Laden Family had to be secretly flown out of DC the morning after 9/11 from their visitation with the Bush War For Oil Famil, because Democrats? Fascinating story, please tell us more!
When did we get oil from Iraq, cunt? PWN3D!
Best part of of waking up, besides a rich French Roast in my Cup, is watching Loktard spin in circles angrily chasing his tail. Good times!
Oh yea? When did we get oil from Iraq, cunt? PWN3D!
I admire the lifestyle of the dull witted, life without a pesky memory or ragrets.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

710oFYfblLL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
YUO fukin moron, muhzies vote democRAT because they know you fukin retards will help them destroy America because you hate it as much as they do. faggit.
Is that why the Bin Laden Family had to be secretly flown out of DC the morning after 9/11 from their visitation with the Bush War For Oil Famil, because Democrats? Fascinating story, please tell us more!
Best part of of waking up, besides a rich French Roast in my Cup, is watching Loktard spin in circles angrily chasing his tail. Good times!
I admire the lifestyle of the dull witted, life without a pesky memory or ragrets.

Where'd you get a pic of Duhv's tatoo?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where'd you get a pic of Duhv's tatoo?
Makes me wonder what I have missed in most of her pms that i burn before reading.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They vote Dem because the party accepts them rather than rejects and alienates them.
Same as you would do, moron.
Because do you not understand the theme of these past days?
Reject and harass a person, and subject yourself to retaliation. Which of course will make you an outraged and whimpering victim. Right loctardo?
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure thing clown. Tell yourself that. You'd have us all believe that muhzies, a group of people who want sharia and preach that infidels must be killed and faggits have to be tossed off hotel buildings, register democRAT because mean ol GOP'ers dont want em? Sure thing, dummy.
do we know if this crazy messed up MAGA kid was in fact a Muslin?

Thank you for displaying, yet again, how you are always wrong. 1) Yes, he is a Muslim and posted about that frequently. 2) He also routinely posted about his hatred of Trump and frequently whined no woman wanted him. He was just another left wing shooter.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They vote Dem because the party accepts them rather than rejects and alienates them.
Reject and harass a person, and subject yourself to retaliation. Which of course will make you an outraged and whimpering victim. Right loctardo?
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure thing clown. Tell yourself that. You'd have us all believe that muhzies, a group of people who want sharia and preach that infidels must be killed and faggits have to be tossed off hotel buildings, register democRAT because mean ol GOP'ers dont want em? Sure thing, dummy.

Thank you for displaying, yet again, how you are always wrong. 1) Yes, he is a Muslim and posted about that frequently. 2) He also routinely posted about his hatred of Trump and frequently whined no woman wanted him. He was just another left wing shooter.
So what exactly is your point, pointyheadperson, the overwhelming vast majority of mass shooters are sad white boys that can't get laid....so what does his religion have to do with what now?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

A lot of conservatives hate Trump, Oderstink.
I saw a vid yesterday of a Trump voter (2020) calling Trump a New York Liberal.
People often wind up at odds with others because that person hates them even though they are ideologically similar. Tribal bullshit, ya know.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So what exactly is your point, pointyheadperson, the overwhelming vast majority of mass shooters are sad white boys that can't get laid....so what does his religion have to do with what now?

You are wrong, as always. Whites are actually under represented as mass shooters. Blacks are so over represe ted as to be the majority of mass shooters (as defined by three or more people shoot during on event). Thank all those gang bangers doing drive-bys.

Thanks for keeping up your habit of always being wrong.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People often wind up at odds with others because that person hates them even though they are ideologically similar. Tribal bullshit, ya know.

Get over it. The guy was a TDS suffering looser from your side. You and aidsman have been wrong as usual.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Get over it. The guy was a TDS suffering looser from your side. You and aidsman have been wrong as usual.

Proof or a legit link? Otherwise is only a lame assumption

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cbt stopped poasting about it as soon as they learned the Muslim name.
Rotten scumbags

I saw a photo of him this morning. He’s a short fat guy like you stubby.
He is a hairy muslim - iow a primitive conservative.
..but, here harkening back to our discussion of yesterday and the consequence of bullying

"Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was taken into custody after the mass shooting.
Alissa, whose family emigrated from Syria, may have been suffering from mental illness, according to his 34-year-old brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa.
The brother told CNN on Tuesday that in high school bullies made fun of Alissa's name and for being Muslim and that may have contributed to him becoming "anti-social." "

Retaliation is a bitch sometime - sadly this seems to have been indiscriminate
whereas Maxis' was accurately directed.
Wait. Didn’t Biden just drop some bombs on Syria?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One more time cunt, when did we get oil for the war? Answer: WE DIDNT! KA-POWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

One more time cunt, when did we get oil for the war? Answer: WE DIDNT! KA-POWN3D!
you don't economics good do yuo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you don't economics good do yuo?
The answer is "what is zero" Alex! PWN3D!