I wanna see this piece of shit abortionist get roasted

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Havent I constantly pointed out how abortions are given to rape victims and minors with NO REPORT and the victims are released right back to abusers?

Tim Pool breaks down all the info going on with the pregnant 10 year old that was raped and then publically exploited as a politcal prop.

1. She is 10. She falls within medical exceptions. A ten year old who is a pregnant is a fucking medical emergency. This could have been handled right in fucking OH.

2. Absolutely no report was made. Police were not involved. The disgusting scum bag "mother" drug her to Indianna needlessly so this could be used as some ammo against Republicans. Nice, eh? This Indianna abortionist may end up the first abortionist to actually face consequences for not reporting this rape.....fucking FINALLY.

3. The shit mom knows the abuser and was DEFENDING the rapist. So not only did these Indianna abortion psychos USE this girl for politcs......fail to report child rape....but they just returned this poor girl BACK to her ABUSERS.

They tried to use this child for abortion propaganda and all they accomplished was openly demonstrating how evil and heartless and unethical the abortion activists truly are.

I'm sure we will see dems/progs distance from this one, since their only real concern is politcs and they dont give a single flying fuck about human beings or if this girl was safe or the rapist charged. She could have been taken right back into that and raped for years for all they fucking care. As long as they can use her as an abortion argument they dont care if she lives or dies.

And that's just the sad truth.

This must have been arranged because you dont just take a minor to a doctor pregnant and walk out with that minor. I was 14 and the hospital didnt release me to my family. The state took temporary custody and investigated my family while I went into mental health treatment. I knew this story was fucked. You cannot get these people to care about anything but their ghastly politics.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Police first were alerted to the child's pregnancy in late June through a referral by a local children's services department that was made by the 10-year-old's mother, Detective Huhn testified. The incident reported to police happened May 12, according to a police affidavit. Columbus police were notified of it June 22 and began their investigation that day"

"Indiana’s Republican AG says he’s investigating doctor who helped 10-year-old rape victim get an abortion | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let me point what should be obvious. And how fucking twisted this situation is using a ten year old rape victim for abortion propaganda.

If the mother didnt know the girl had been raped......how the fuck would she know the girl was PREGNANT? And as early as 6 weeks? The ONLY reason this came to light is because the poor girl ended up pregnant.

Did the little girl go to her and say "mommy I'm pregnant"?

This bitch knew her 10 year old was being raped and she even defended the fucking rapist.

"Mom of 10-year-old Ohio girl who got abortion defends rapist"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And again this was not properly reported. The rapist was listed as a MINOR. And she did NOT have to go to Indianna. And police did not intervene and this mother knew her daughter was being assaulted.

Good luck to this rapist enabling abortionist for doing the very bare minimum and releasing a young child back to abusers while listing the rapist as a minor.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you notice how she lied and claimed, on the official report, that the rapist was only 17 instead of his real age 27?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you notice how she lied and claimed, on the official report, that the rapist was only 17 instead of his real age 27?

Yeah. That's why shes getting investigated.

That and the fact this was given to media as a story about the Roe thing by that same doctor.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She literally told the truth and provided links yet you refuse to look at any or change your response based upon verifiable facts. YOU need to stop!

You did this lie and then ignote facts with the Rittenhouse case and you are doing the same here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove, stop with this shit. Just fucking stop.

You can either respond to what I'm saying, or dont bother posting in the thread.

Those are your options. If you dont have anything to add about what is being said move along....im not obligated to care if any of you think my points are "shit".

You say shit like this and get confused when others get rude with you? Look how rude you are.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She literally told the truth and provided links yet you refuse to look at any or change your response based upon verifiable facts. YOU need to stop!

You did this lie and then ignote facts with the Rittenhouse case and you are doing the same here.

They do this and blame you for their shittiniess. They are incapable of having any genuine conversations about anything.

If you have a stance they dont like, even if you back your points they accuse you of "spam".

She comes into the thread, ignores what's being said to take a shot at me for posting about it. This the shit they all do and then they actually wonder why they get modded for shit posting and claim it's unfair.

They are really blind to how they treat people.

And Admin is down in meltdown calling me stupid while posting articles to shit I've already addressed and cited because none of these people take a few seconds to understand anything before running their partisan puppet yaps