I Will be Stimulating the Economy Shortly

Holliday

Banned
Banned
(no - not my pet name for Holliday south)

But first I made a donation to one of my favorite Radio stations - WAMC in Albany, NY.

...then the fishing gear - All American, of course. :Wink:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Very good, the best way for an economy to recover is when people keep spending money. If you can, please do it!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Very good, the best way for an economy to recover is when people keep spending money. If you can, please do it!
That's why it makes no sense to give tax breaks to the rich. They don't need money so they just sit on it.
Only money in the hands of the consumer class spurs the economy - because need to or want to spend.
...and not on Lamborghinis or vacations out of the country.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need to replace one of my grandsons' starter rifle with a better one. I'll post in the firearms thread about this, shortly. I'll prolly stimulate all six Benjamins this way, but there are choices to sort out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So basically this idiot thread is a pretencious 'what did you last purchase' thread :rightON:

ffs holligay I wish you would commit when you say you'll fuck off .

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
So basically this idiot thread is a pretencious 'what did you last purchase' thread :rightON:

Get help, cokie. You are showing an irritable edge lately that drug counseling can help with.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's why it makes no sense to give tax breaks to the rich. They don't need money so they just sit on it.
Only money in the hands of the consumer class spurs the economy - because need to or want to spend.

All of the money they doled out to the rich should have gone to working people who would have spent it all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Get help, cokie. You are showing an irritable edge lately that drug counseling can help with.

AWWW SHUCKS HiLLigaY ... I'm sorry you're a pretencious PRICK it's not my fault big gay

Maybe one day we'll be lucky enough and you and your 'rod' will fuck off :rightON:

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

AWWW SHUCKS HiLLigaY ... I'm sorry you're a pretencious PRICK it's not my fault big gay
I care, x.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So the taxes should be used to stimulate them to spend the money :)

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
...anyway - all this stimulating....stimulating reminds me of a song.

Very Stimulating indeed.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we all have a pretty good idea of what we each need or want to do with this little windfall, but the one thing we all must do as inndividuals is to have a plan....