I would vote for Trump IF

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Can you explain how German citizens in the late 30’s early 40’s did not benefit from slave labor, since you have such unique insights?
Still waiting on what you're supposed to think, eh?

I don't think your betters will be sending out the memo until after Old Joe's presser.

Isn't it funny how Lily had to run to the Profiles to count up old Biggly's poasts? Those two got this weird obsession with each other. I'll bet in an alternate universe Biggly and Lily are an old married couple with 9 kids and 7 grandkids already.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I don't think your betters will be sending out the memo until after Old Joe's presser.

Isn't it funny how Lily had to run to the Profiles to count up old Biggly's poasts? Those two got this weird obsession with each other. I'll bet in an alternate universe Biggly and Lily are an old married couple with 9 kids and 7 grandkids already.
I'm sorry, what are you babbling about?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

~always evolving
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Age discrimination is as American as a racist serving apple pie on the 4th of July.

The early tribes of this country were communal, in harmony with the land and looked to their elders for wisdom.

We are FUCKED.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

You must mean the little cowboy Stubby, who works at the McDonalds in Orlando. About 20 more days or so until your welfare check is ready. Hang tough

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Age discrimination is as American as a racist serving apple pie on the 4th of July.

The early tribes of this country were communal, in harmony with the land and looked to their elders for wisdom.

We are FUCKED.

Biden is old. Biden may also be feeble. He is not aging gracefully. All that is true.

But, Reagan wasn't all that different in his time. They had no problems with his age at all. Even when Nancy was propping him up like a ventriloquist does his dummy.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biden is old. Biden may also be feeble. He is not aging gracefully. All that is true.

But, Reagan wasn't all that different in his time. They had no problems with his age at all. Even when Nancy was propping him up like a ventriloquist does his dummy.
Besides which, Trump is not much younger, eats crap, has no sense of joy or humor, and doesn't exercise.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

So, did you get all tingly when I talked about how you and Biggie were eternal lovers in an alternate universe?

:Popcorn4:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I say it is better to move slowly in a positive direction than quickly in a wrong and reckless one.
.Presidents have "people". They aren't acting in a vacuum.
Who is in charge, Holliday?

We all know it ain't Joe.

Who HAS been in charge throughout this Administration?

We all know it ain't been Joe.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Who is in charge, Holliday?

We all know it ain't Joe.

Who HAS been in charge throughout this Administration?

We all know it ain't been How.
dea6b572-cc44-4f06-be1a-a63f59e3d526_text.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Do better.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that one coming.
So you did get tingly.

OK.

Now I'm gonna poke Big with the same sharp stick. Thanks for the fodder, sweetheart. ;)

Of course you'll have to window lick to see me do it over at the Blue Cashew.

See, I'm not afraid to walk into any bar, anywhere or at any time to order a drink and school the locals on their dimwittedness. It's kind of my thing. In the meantime, I'll just watch the ongoing Great Forum Cold War between the the evil MAGA Cons at BC and the Enlightened Progressive Leftie Peoples here at Bastard Factory.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you did get tingly.

OK.

Now I'm gonna poke Big with the same sharp stick. Thanks for the fodder, sweetheart. ;)

See, I'm not afraid to walk into any bar, anywhere or at any time to order a drink and school the locals on their dimwittedness. It's kind of my thing. In the meantime, I'll just watch the ongoing Great Forum Cold War between the the evil MAGA Cons at BC and the Enlightened Progressive Leftie Peoples here at Bastard Factory.

Yeah, that's what I didn't say. Grow up.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you did get tingly.

OK.

Are you still editing your report on how Slave Labor did not help Germany rebuild after WW1?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The truth is that Ragey knows how deeply unhinged and stupid Trump is...but he is easily manipulated, more often than not, into implementing the agenda of radical right-wing extremists that want to wield power and control over the American people for their own greed.
He's not completely stupid. He is trollish and genuinely has a bit of the white power.