If a Trumper writes a book and nobody reads it, does it still make a noise when it falls into the bargain bin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt read a book from KellyAnne Conway. Shes a narc abuser and her and her husband have created a severely toxic environment for their daughter.

Which also twisted into another partisan "my side is better deeerrr" argument. Which is the exact vibe that poor kid is trapped in.

The Conways are ghoulish. Period.

William Barr would be the only book I would read.....but that's not shade I'm throwing at Pence. :D

Too bad you cant voice your own real opinions about the shitty shit fucks on the left isnt it? Haha. Partisan prison must suck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yuo need a project or a hobby.
And give up my lucrative career trolling for Jacob Rothschild? Pish posh! Rothschild has bought me a mega mansion with 7 bedrooms and a 9 passenger mahagony hot tub, and an expensive luxury car.

You just do your job and make sure that anyone who upsets the ruling class will be tossed in prison by the feds for "insurrection".

Burning down black communities is cool tho. Keep up the good fight wanting regular people to be stripped of rights to the point where self defense is illegal and no one can "rush the Capitol" ever again.

Good boy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
And give up my lucrative career trolling for Jacob Rothschild? Pish posh! Rothschild has bought me a mega mansion with 7 bedrooms and a 9 passenger mahagony hot tub, and an expensive luxury car.

You just do your job and make sure that anyone who upsets the ruling class will be tossed in prison by the feds for "insurrection".

Burning down black communities is cool tho.
Because conservatards care for the little people? LOL you a a certified looney tune.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because conservatards care for the little people? LOL you a a certified looney tune.

Conservatives are not inflicting acts of domestic terror on poor minorities.

If you can't speak out about THAT? You are nothing but an inhumane piece of fucking shit who needs to go take a long look at your own self before you are in a position to criticize anyone.

You dont even know what conservatives OR their arguments are. You just hate mindlessly.

You care so little about others that you have no right to point a single finger. All your seditious side does is foam at the mouth and hurt people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People will read books which interest them. It is telling that, as always, it is only the left which tries to block books from getting published and who runs pressure campaigns to try to prevent book stores from selling books they dislike for ideological reasons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In many real and concrete ways, yes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how Aidsman gets everything backwards as usual. Leftist try to get books banned, it fails, then aidsman claims no one wants to read those book anyway. Then why did your side stupidly try to get the books banned and give them more publicity? You morons.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If admin starts another tds crying thread and we all laugh at it does that mean he’s a yellow belly dripping pussy coward?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's an interesting question. But I would have to argue that a Trumper could only write a book with a ghost writer, because, well, semi-literacy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! president nigger had a book written by a ghost writer. Anyone know the terrorist mofo off hand?