Trumper's, Cippollone flipped last week, Bannon's flipping this week, we need diversions STAT!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Quick you base-tards post everything about any Biden that you've got!

120845080_138189561356081_8283900857267597158_n.jpg

Donald needs you now, more than ever!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like it may come together. Wonder what going thru fatsos mind right now?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now here’s a piece of work. Fatso really bought into what this other fat fool had to offer. Zero

• Winner
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope the Hillbilly’s, anti vaxxer, non believers, are listening to this hearing happening right now. Donald Trump is a fucking lying crook.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This testimony is such an eye opener. When it comes to Gulliani, Powell, Flynn, Stone, and the lies, bullshit, and taking the 5th, is such a fucking shit show, and an indication of the serious crimes committed

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I heard Trump was able to puncture the steel plate of THE BEAST, lift the entire vehicle over his head, spin it around and use his feet to steer it like Fred Flintstone all the way back to the Capitol

Secret Service emptied round after round into him but the bullets just bounced off like airsoft pellets against a plate of steel

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you speaking of that old Puss Gut Donald Trump? Doubt it amigo

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope the Hillbilly’s, anti vaxxer, non believers, are listening to this hearing happening right now. Donald Trump is a fucking lying crook.

I want to know how much is his term in office going to cost us when all is said and done…. while the extremists have the nerve to talk shit about California… I’ll gladly pay a 13% service fee to not have to live in Texas or Florida. I’ll gladly pay more to exterminate the fucktards from my state completely.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I want to know how much is his term in office going to cost us when all is said and done…. while the extremists have the nerve to talk shit about California… I’ll gladly pay a 13% service fee to not have to live in Texas or Florida. I’ll gladly pay more to exterminate the fucktards from my state completely.
Let them all move to Texas, the power grid down there needs a lot more consumers!

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I heard it took an entire football sized team of secret service agents to tackle him and he was still able to burst out from beneath them and charge directly into the white house kitchen, demolishing it instantly.

Don't forget he also punched through bulletproof glass, ripped a steering wheel out of it's reinforced column and then launched the steering wheel out of another bulletproof glass all while fending off his entire secret service.

xtisiw.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
13be6693bf3c449debe98799a0bff265f4e8b733_2_680x489.jpeg

Biden bad!

I don't know what kind of Latinos are talking to the Dems. They're clueless.

As for Trump, his comments were intentional. He knows his audience well and that they'll perk up their ears and wag their tails to those dog whistles.

The thing is he didn't actually say that as its a few speaches and out of context.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden bad!

As for Trump, his comments were intentional. He knows his audience well and that they'll perk up their ears and wag their tails to those dog whistles.

The thing is he didn't actually say that as its a few speaches and out of context.

I realize that, it's a political cartoon. However, he made remarks denigrating Mexicans, period. More than once. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden bad!

I realize that, it's a political cartoon. However, he made remarks denigrating Mexicans, period. More than once. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

This isn't true, responding maybe a bit to litteral to your post but he was refering to some mexicans as rapists not the females obviosly you know the rapists. Its like referencing pakistani PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs, if you start assuming thats denegrating all pakis people will consider you an idiot.

It really is a case of spinning it the way you want it.