"You can have my Salt when you pry it from my desiccated dead fingers!" Trumper's Chant

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
New FDA guidance aims to drastically cut salt in food supply
The recommendations are intended to cut rates of heart disease, the No. 1 killer in the U.S.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

#muhbodymuhsalt #freedomfromtyranny #ididthereserch

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you often lie and make up strawman positions for everyone else? Personally, I would leave this up to the market as there are already low sodium and ultra low sodium options out there. If people decide they want to buy something legal why regulate it? You truly come off as a Nazi control freak.

Are you unable to reach the low sodium packaged food while sitting on your rascal scooter or something?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always use extra salt. My BP is always 12X/8X when I go to the doc. IDGAF if they put zero salt in food, I usually keep a small shaker of "Real Salt" on hand. It tastes better than regular salt anyway.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you often lie and make up strawman positions for everyone else? Personally, I would leave this up to the market as there are already low sodium and ultra low sodium options out there. If people decide they want to buy something legal why regulate it? You truly come off as a Nazi control freak.

Are you unable to reach the low sodium packaged food while sitting on your rascal scooter or something?

Um, FDA recommendations are just that: recommendations. Can you read?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They ARE nazis.

When do they NOT lie?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Um, FDA recommendations are just that: recommendations. Can you read?

No, he clearly can't.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

STFU you whiny queen. Seek first to read and understand my posts, before you start shrieking hysterically.

PS, your defensive response proves my thread title editorial.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

STFU you whiny queen. Seek first to read and understand my posts, before you start shrieking hysterically.

PS, your defensive response proves my thread title editorial.
Calm yourself down with a cock on the rocks, princess

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why dont you seek first to understand our positions, before you start shrieking hysterically?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why dont you seek first to understand our positions, before you start shrieking hysterically?
Our positions don't involve men sucking off other men

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU crybabies

guid·ance
/ˈɡīdəns/

noun

1. 1.
    advice or information aimed at resolving a problem or difficulty, especially as given by someone in authority.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you are gonna pretend Trump supporters are mad about this for reasons?

No one gives a shit about this. Most people I know that voted Trump have incredibly healthly diets and aren't fans of processed crap.

Are people being fined or penalized for eating salt?

190115112015-trump-mcdonalds.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No one gives a shit about this. Most people I know that voted Trump have incredibly healthly diets and aren't fans of processed crap.

You goof balls are proving it with every post, DUH!

8 minutes ago
"You can have my Salt when you pry it from my desiccated dead fingers!" Trumper's Chant

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You goof balls are proving it with every post, DUH!

8 minutes ago

I love the "we eat clean" bullshit from Duhv while they worship a man that shovels fast food down his gullet like it's going out of style.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.

Look how hard we are PROVING his incoherent point.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.
so basically they're crying about what he eats now?

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.
who said that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

They are whining because apparently they think Trump supporters are mad about FDA sodium suggestions.

At least that's what it looks like. Who the fuck knows?

Lotus thinks "CONs" are flat earthers because they oppose coerced and forced vaccines.

They are insane.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv