"You can have my Salt when you pry it from my desiccated dead fingers!" Trumper's Chant

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.
so basically they're crying about what he eats now?

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.
who said that?

Duhv
Link?

LOL, at least you are admitting that you don't read all of her posts religiously. LMAO, right in this thread, clown.
so no link then?

It's in this thread. READ

She said

Most people I know that voted Trump have incredibly healthly diets

and you misquoted her as saying

All conservatives eat healthy

Sorry, but I think it is YOU who has difficulty with reading comprehension

unless you can produce another link?

If Oak saw a healthy diet she would dip in batter and deep fry it.
It is ironic to see Oak of all people crying about how many cheeseburgers Trump eats

but you know ......

Or sit there and claim people she doesnt even KNOW eat like shit because they are conservative.

Bitch....look at her and Murd. None of these lefties have healthy diets. My anecdotal observation is right wing people eat healthier and excersize more.

Your anecdotal observation means jack fucking shit. Fattest state in the nation is red, second fatest state in the nation is red, third fattest state in the nation...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

^^^^ THis is the closest thing to an out of body experience you will ever witness on a forum, folks :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They may as well start policing everyones health choices and denying medical care to the noncompliant. Its thier new thing.

Except for THIER poor health decisions, of course. Theyll preach and nag and coerce others all day.

lolz....

No, disproving the "all conservatives I know eat healthy" bullshit. If only you had reading comprehension skills.
who said that?

Duhv
Link?

LOL, at least you are admitting that you don't read all of her posts religiously. LMAO, right in this thread, clown.
so no link then?

She said

It is ironic to see Oak of all people crying about how many cheeseburgers Trump eats

but you know ......

Or sit there and claim people she doesnt even KNOW eat like shit because they are conservative.

Bitch....look at her and Murd. None of these lefties have healthy diets. My anecdotal observation is right wing people eat healthier and excersize more.

Your anecdotal observation means jack fucking shit. Fattest state in the nation is red, second fatest state in the nation is red, third fattest state in the nation...

^^^^ THis is the closest thing to an out of body experience you will ever witness on a forum, folks :LOL3:

Actual data is a bitch ain't it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

But I'm not. But you would have to know how to read to know that.
I see... this is the special upside down doofus reading you specialize in?

You'll have to show me that sometime when I Have absolutely nothing better to do

You might find a basic writing course helpful. So that you could share your thoughts instead of posting gibberish. Maybe if you asked nicely, Lotus could help you out.
Right...

but it's still funny watching someone of your dimensions crying about Trump's diet tho

lol... cookie?

So wait, because Trumps diet sucks.....that means his voters dont eat healthy?
If Trump's diet sucks it's just something else for them to cry about

it's funny

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

Actual data is a bitch ain't it?
So is the number that appears on your scale

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lolz....

who said that?

Duhv
Link?

so no link then?

She said

but you know ......

But I'm not. But you would have to know how to read to know that.
I see... this is the special upside down doofus reading you specialize in?

You'll have to show me that sometime when I Have absolutely nothing better to do

You might find a basic writing course helpful. So that you could share your thoughts instead of posting gibberish. Maybe if you asked nicely, Lotus could help you out.
Right...

but it's still funny watching someone of your dimensions crying about Trump's diet tho

lol... cookie?

So wait, because Trumps diet sucks.....that means his voters dont eat healthy?
If Trump's diet sucks it's just something else for them to cry about

it's funny

It has nothing to do with things that actually impact peoples lives.

They just mindlessly vote for who gets sold to them and they either ignore what the fuckhead does or defend it.

Like how today they are okay with government coercion and force of medical interventions. And its US who think this belongs between patient and doctor who the big retards.

So an overweight democrat is accusing others of having poor diets because the FDA is making a recommendation and they imagine we care about it. K.

They are insane.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

TDS thread number 2,452,872 is basically a fat unhealthy person crying about Trump being a fat unhealthy person

just when you thought you saw it all :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

TDS thread number 2,452,872 is basically a fat unhealthy person crying about Trump being a fat unhealthy person

If they had a decent grasp on what thier opposition actually stands for, maybe these things would go much smoother for them.

Are people going to be fired from jobs or fined if they add thier own salt to thier food? Because then there would be an issue.

Fucking hateful retards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

If they had a decent grasp on what thier opposition actually stands for, maybe these things would go much smoother for them.

By the way, did you hear that BIden is in a domestic partnership with his adult son?

possibility of a pregnancy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A progressive school board wants parents to be labeled and treated as domestic terrorists because they dont want CRT being imposed on thier kids.

And they oppose a transgender policy as two girls were RAPED....in school....by the SAME trans predator. And the DAD of the victim was arrested. And a fucked up transactivist attacked the victim.

But yeah you know.....I bet those stupid CONs are gonna be mad over a sodium recommendation because hur der derp dems/progs dont understand SHIT.

I mean damn. If my party was passionately attacking families, fighting for tax paying parents to be treated as terrorists and covering up child rape in schools....I'd be so glad they were not pretend mad about SALT. THAT would be embarrassing!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

By the way, did you hear that BIden is in a domestic partnership with his adult son?

Did you hear a girl my daughters age was ass raped by a tranny in school and the prog school boards wants the parents labeled domestic terrorists?

But at least they are not fake mad about salt.

So much better to be enraged that a rape victim went to police to press charges on a rapist than to be fake mad about FDA salt recommendations.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

Did you hear a girl my daughters age was ass raped by a tranny in school and the prog school boards wants the parents labeled domestic terrorists?

that was in Virginia right?

eh, they wont have nothing to gripe on about that. It's aligned with their vision for this county

what Trump eats on the otherhand. THat's a national security concern

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

eh, they wont have nothing to gripe on about that. It's aligned with their vision for this county

Well they are pissed and wanting parents who dont want ass rape and racist cult material forced on thier kids in schools treated as domestic terrorists.

Why not also throw tantrums over what someone eats? They are control freak nazis.

That's the issue.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

Well they are pissed and wanting parents who dont want ass rape and racist cult material forced on thier kids in schools treated as domestic terrorists.

Why not also throw tantrums over what someone eats? They are control freak nazis.

That's the issue.

Okay so on the list of big gripes

top 10

Global warming
Trump eats Mcdonalds.
Jan 6th

wait. am I ordering this right in terms of priority?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So to sum things up.

That's the issue.

Okay so on the list of big gripes

top 10

Global warming
Trump eats Mcdonalds.
Jan 6th

wait. am I ordering this right in terms of priority?

Well global warming is on hold for the new crusade.....which is to severely punish everyone who doesnt get the Covid vaccine.

Even though it makes no medical sense to push a universal mandate and its harmful.

They'd rather kill people who cant be vaccinated then just leave people the fuck alone to make thier own medical decisions with thier doctors.

This is why they think that sodium RECOMMENDATION was so clever. The stupid nazi fucks cant understand what the issue is. Which makes them an active detriment to the country.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you often lie and make up strawman positions for everyone else? Personally, I would leave this up to the market as there are already low sodium and ultra low sodium options out there. If people decide they want to buy something legal why regulate it? You truly come off as a Nazi control freak.

Are you unable to reach the low sodium packaged food while sitting on your rascal scooter or something?

Um, FDA recommendations are just that: recommendations. Can you read?

No, he clearly can't.

The irony being that, dumb and dumber, didn't read. The man clearly says unless the companies comply then regulation will be enacted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you often lie and make up strawman positions for everyone else? Personally, I would leave this up to the market as there are already low sodium and ultra low sodium options out there. If people decide they want to buy something legal why regulate it? You truly come off as a Nazi control freak.

Are you unable to reach the low sodium packaged food while sitting on your rascal scooter or something?

No, he clearly can't.

The irony being that, dumb and dumber, didn't read.

It's almost 7 pm. Have you removed your bowtie and stick up your ass yet?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, you uncouth savage. Clearly, you supposed to keep your dress wear on until after dinner cigars and brandy in the lounge. I am also uncertain where you got your unhealthy obsession with getting sodomized by sticks.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

No, he clearly can't.

The irony being that, dumb and dumber, didn't read. The man clearly says unless the companies comply then regulation will be enacted.
ayn-rand-rand-paul-and-paul-ryan-walk-into-a-67253027.png

Pwn-A-Roni The Bastard Factory Treat!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, he clearly can't.

ayn-rand-rand-paul-and-paul-ryan-walk-into-a-67253027.png

Pwn-A-Roni The Bastard Factory Treat!

Here is another joke!

One time a bunch of black people with a disease were lied to by the government and experimented on.....oh wait that actually happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you uncouth savage. Clearly, you supposed to keep your dress wear on until after dinner cigars and brandy in the lounge. I am also uncertain where you got your unhealthy obsession with getting sodomized by sticks.

I think this post is a sign of a moderate stroke. Get some help.